GC2007 : Team Fortress 2 Gameplay Videos

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Yes, more and more videos from the Orange Box. This time Gamersyde released 2 new gameplay videos for the high-anticipated title Team Fortress 2.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]What are you waiting for?

Awsome! Woo GIBS ARE IN FOR SURE NOW! (1st video u can see it) :eek::stare:

Love the graphics and the interface, the cartoon approach is just awesome I don't think they could of done it any better.

Sniping doesn't look easy, lol!!

Looks amaaaazinnnng!!

I wants it now!

haha did you see the way he exploded in his face. hahaha (second video )

ORANGE BOX FTW

Wow. Haven't really been paying much attention to TF2, but that looks shit hot. :D The whole graphical style looks very impressive, there's some really nice touches to it.

HOT DAMN!

I cannot wait to get my hands on that game, I might have to put Episode 2 aside for a month or so, that game looks soooooo fun! The direction they took TF2=Teh win. Looks like I'll have many nights of just laughing my arse off at killing people yay!

IMO nobody is going to wanna play TF: Forever. This game looks just as fun and fast paced as the original.

Wow! It's going to be hard to choose which of the 3 games to play first come October!

I liked how if 2 people were teaming up on a guy, both players got credit in the top right :)

Also, I noticed that in one of the tips for the Scout, it says

"As a scout, jump again in mid-air to change direction, and avoid enemy fire." That should be fun to screw with ;)

My god this looks awesome. The graphics, animations, interface, everything all look great. The only thing I am little worried about is that the spy can now turn invisible, which may overblanace things. I'm sure valve will do it right though. xD

<= gold

B uilders
L eague
U nited

RED = ?

<= a red spy facing a (disguising) blue spy?

I just can't wait!!!:D:D:D

The only thing I am little worried about is that the spy can now turn invisible, which may overblanace things. I'm sure valve will do it right though. xD

Cloak only lasts around 10 seconds, looks good to me

This game is going to suck my life away akin to any MMO.

I dunno if we'd seen it yet or not, but I enjoyed Spytron 3000.

This game look amazing. I love the interface. Can't wait to play it.

Awesome videos, I wasn't looking forward to TF2 a whole lot before... but those just sold me.

Back