Get ready for Test 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbcheater

Reaction score
get ready for test 3. since noone felt wrong with opening the last preload for hl2 im sure you guys wouldnt mind opening the new preload and gazing around. im only half way downloading it. so.well.

Hay you know what would be more fun than more tests.

Releasing the fcuking game.

The time periods between the first and second test were pretty big. seeing test 3 so soon is unlikely i think, if there even is one.

omg, the test 3 is who can guess hl2 gold date :) There, that should keep you up allll night :D

dosen't look like the 3rd test was in the pre-load, we would have heard about it by now..

Teddy said:
dosen't look like the 3rd test was in the pre-load, we would have heard about it by now..

Brilliant deduction :cheese:

Teddy said:

i think the "test" was in CS update, when you started steam you know the HL2 audio cache check.. that hinted us that the preload was coming, so maybe there wont be anyother tests

talem said:
i think the "test" was in CS update, when you started steam you know the HL2 audio cache check.. that hinted us that the preload was coming, so maybe there wont be anyother tests
i think you're cRaZy mang!

i like your hair-do! lollerderby

old news swiss!

that URL was found a long time ago, it's nothing... and everyone knows valve put all the tests under http://www.half-life2.com/secret/

I personallly think it's good they're working harder on releasing and not so much on "tests"

:dozey: Well when I clicked that spoiler link, it said that was the 3rd test. I guess it's best if I just keep my mouth shut about the 3rd test.

howmany box covers are there going to be ?
i though 4 (1 HL² logo and then gordon/g-man/alyx)
and we already had the 4 of them in acii art in the sources no ?
so i think this means we had them all, no more tests, i could be wrong, but i thought i had seen them...

There's only three if you check the overview section of the official site. Alyx, G-man, and Gordy.

OMG ROFL LOOOOL I've founded the third teste!!11!1!111

...and it's not to do any more of these pointless, shatting, waste of bandwidth, tarded tests, EVER, ffs.

Release the game, dammit.

Okay...I gave you all a chance to not flame with this...but all it is is spam and flaming...I gave you all a chance so don't wine about this being closed.

Spam
Flaming

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back