Good news, everyone! I'm moving back home.

Stigmata

The Freeman
Reaction score
Long story short, I and my roommates are out of our lease three months early. So by this time tomorrow, all my belongings (i.e. my computer stuff) will be set up and organised, which means that I will have internet and be able to [strike]torrent lots of music[/strike] play Steam and Xbox 360 games again!

This also means that I'm almost entirely out of the loop in every way. I don't know who plays what, which games are popular, what I should be paying attention to, nothing. All I know is that I remember almost everything about TF2, and my copies of Halo 3 and GTA IV are missing. And for some reason I have the Assassin's Creed collector's edition, sans actual game.

I still have to go back tomorrow and finish cleaning the oven and kitchen, vacuum the carpets, and get the rest of my things. But it feels good to be all but out of that shithole ground-floor centipede-problem damaged-pipes apartment. I feel... pretty good, actually. Plus, since my family is at the cottage until August 11th, I've had to bike a lot of stuff from my apartment to my house via backpacks. Luckily they're a four-minute-bike-ride park apart, with an unluckily-placed steep hill right in the middle, which luckily has given me a ton of exercise in the past two days. Far more than I usually get. I feel more alert, happier, more energetic, and no longer directionless and confused.

Today is a good day.

[edit] Oh yeah, also: Is anyone up for some TF2/L4D tomorrow? Or maybe some Xbox Live? (send free Live codes plz)

[edit2] By "tomorrow" I mean Saturday. It's 01:30 here, I should really sleep. But there's so much on reddit to catch up on...

REMEMBER TO GET BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY SO WE CAN SQUAD TOGETHER AND SHIT

**** how much is that game now? ****. I could probably ****ing afford it anyway, I don't need you to tell me shit.

Tell me.

His Stig. :D We should play TF2 some time.

**** how much is that game now? ****. I could probably ****ing afford it anyway, I don't need you to tell me shit.

Tell me.
Cheap as **** so you better not be a cheap ****** and skimp out on good times because of cheap ****** syndrome or CFS.

f*ggot

You didn't see the other shit he proposed
sadfaecmo0.png

You didn't see the other shit he proposed
sadfaecmo0.png
WELL SEE YOU COULD HAVE YOU KNOW POLITELY REJECTED THE IDEA INSTEAD OF BEING AN ASS I MEAN IF YOU DON'T WANNA YIFF THAT'S ALRIGHT BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A DICK OK GOSH JEEZ

WELL SEE YOU COULD HAVE YOU KNOW POLITELY REJECTED THE IDEA INSTEAD OF BEING AN ASS I MEAN IF YOU DON'T WANNA YIFF THAT'S ALRIGHT BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A DICK OK GOSH JEEZ

You know as well as I do that I will never ever yiff [strike]in public[/strike] ever in public

I swear sometimes you don't even listen to me.

I KNEW YOU HAD GONE OFFLINE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD STIGGY. You told me you didnt, but I knew better.

'Tis what I get for [strike]a) torrenting endlessly on b) jacked wi-fi[/strike] not purchasing internet in my apartment >_>

You would make us read the thread title in the professor voice, Stig.

Tomorrow is Sunday, moron. I would love to play today.

Tomorrow yesterday is today Sheapo. Duh

My schedule has been all ****ed up. I only just now woke up. Hope no TF2 went on.

If so, oh well... we'll try another time.

I played L4D for two hours and didn't see any of you jerks.

I figured I'd post since I haven't yet.

Dave, I love you.

I love you too.

I should be around tomorrow after 8pm eastern, but this week has been so hectic, I can't promise anything. Sorry everyone (especially you, Sheepo) :(

Back