Gordon does have a son

I seriously doubt this, the HL manual states he has no relatives or family members and i'm sure the adminstration wtached him closely. to make sure he wasn't lying.

Someone post a screenie, I was banned :p

Gordon doesn't have a son/wife or whatever.. Read the manual..

do you mean that photo in gordons locker at the start? if you do, thats just a throw away detail. it dosen't mean anything.

Heh, that guy on there, the "Doc" reminds me of that one guy who said he was from the future, he gave convincing proof (mainly because nobody knows anything so he coulda basically puleed it out of hiis ass anyways) and he did the same thing... Had pictures of his time machine (diagram anyways) and such....

I bet it's someone from VALVe trying to entice us while waiting for the game :p

Can someone who's been following that thread over there outline wtf it is about? I aint reading 62 pages.

Six Three said:
Someone post a screenie, I was banned :p

There ya go...

Aight let's find the biggest half-life geek there is and challenge the Doc to a HL duel testing their knowledge!

I beat the game like 2 weeks ago, and plus I don't care bout backstory or anything... i just play for action :)

Attachments

• PICT0046.jpg
    PICT0046.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 576
In addition, according to you conspiracy theorists then Gordon certainly does have a son. Because apparently a) G-Man is your father and b) Gordon and G-Man are the same person. Spooky.

besides the locker probably isn't gordon freemans, hordon probably left it unlocked.

no, that picture is obvioulsy fake, becuse they called Kleiner "Alex Kleiner" valve has said that his name is "Isaac Kleiner"

Damnit, Gordon is a pedophile, putting pictures of small children in his locker.

edit: wait, YOU are Gordon, haha we're all pedophiles

I hope you all realize the entire thread is one big joke... If you are bored enough you can read all of "DrWalterBennett's" posts. Somewhat amusing and pretty well written.

In case no one remembered, Walter Bennett is the name of the character in Walter's World at PlanetHalf-life.
http://www.planethalflife.com/community/walter/

lol! and so let it be known that non other than nw909 has discovered Valve's true message to the masses!

Chris_D said:
In addition, according to you conspiracy theorists then Gordon certainly does have a son. Because apparently a) G-Man is your father and b) Gordon and G-Man are the same person. Spooky.

In that case, the final title for HL2 will be "HL-2: Secret Window"

Iced_Eagle said:
There ya go...

Aight let's find the biggest half-life geek there is and challenge the Doc to a HL duel testing their knowledge!

I beat the game like 2 weeks ago, and plus I don't care bout backstory or anything... i just play for action :)

Freaky...

I wonder if it's true then....?

and the award for the Longest Signature of the Year Award goes to..

Well, Barney does say to you that if you don't destroy Nihilanth you won't have "much to go home to" so....something has to be there. Maybe a house?

OMG TEH HOUSE IS IMMEDIATE FAMILEE! PWN! VALVe R LIrs.

Seriously, VALVe wouldn't lie.

Gordon doesnt have a family that he has started. the baby in the locker is his young Godson, which happens to be the son of a woman who used to work a Black Mesa.

The incident at Black-Mesa REALLY did happen. But it wasn't necessarily called "Black Mesa" and it was in 1996. Everyone has heard of Area-51, right? The truth is there are more places like this. Black Mesa is one of them. It was named this way because the mesa it was built in had certain geographical features that prevent anyone from properly infiltrating without gov't equipment, nor was communication interception possible.
I had a friend from New Mexico who i remember telling me on a road trip to to the country Mexico he saw a fleet of helicopters heading toward what looked like a mesa (in New Mexico), this was in 1996. When i was driving back he saw what looked like remains a helicopter. It was hevily charred. He also noticed a slight change in the geography. He said he had taken pictures of the helicopters flying in and the downed helicopter as well. However, he supposedly moved before i could contact him to get the pictures. I went to his old house to ask where he might have went. The current residents weren't to sure, but they mentioned that the people who sold them the house didn't look like they had kids at all. When i got back home (it is very far away), i remembered my friend had a secret storage area we used hide things like memorable pictures from birthdays and other things we weren't supposed to have(knives, fireworks, etc.). I went to call the present owners of the house but for some reason the phone acted as if the number didn't exist. i tried many times as well. A few days later a strange gardener looking for work came to my door. I told him i didn't need one. He didnt go to any of my nieghbors, who by the way had much worse gardens than i did. Being the paranoid person i am, i watched him some more. The extra strange thing was... he had a laptop in his truck, which he typed in before he left. For a struggling gardener, he had quite some equipment. His lawnmower looked as if it has never been used, there was still some packaging straps still on it. He didn't drive off though. he came back to my door. I asked him to leave but he was determined to show me a business card. I took one. I looked at it a couple minutes after he had left. There were two names i have a hard time recalling on it: Robert Laidlaw Anthony and Bernard (Bert) Harris Freeman. That being back in 1997 i merely threw it away. This stuck out to me a few months later when Half-Life 1 showed up. Funny, how two names one real and one "fake" from the same game on the same card. But another thing. Harris was the last name of my old friend and Anthony was the last name of my friends nieghbor, who had worked for the government within the CIA and supposedly Area-51 related facilities. I am looking for some pictures of my friend and his nieghbor and the other things related in this post (the hiding place, letters about my friend's neighbor working at secret facilities, a birthday card, etc.). It has been a while but i'll see what i can do.

Okay...well my post is more relevant than the one above...plus...it has paragraphs!

Straight from the manual:

Half-Life Owner's Manual said:
[black mesa symbol, with underlying text "Black Mesa Research Facility"]

Office of the Administrator
BLACK MESA RESEARCH FACILITY
Black Mesa, New Mexico

May 5, 200-

Dr. Gordon Freeman
Visiting Fellow
Institute for Experimental Physics
University of Innsbruck
Technikerstr.25
A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria

Re: Offer of Employment

Dear Dr. Freeman:

This letter shall confirm a recent telephone conversation in which you were offered, and did accept, a position at the Black Mesa Research Facility commencing immediately but no later than May 15. As discussed, you shall begin at Level 3 research Associate status, assigned to the Anomalous Materials Laboratory. we understand that it will take some time to conclude your affairs at the University of Innsbruck and return to the United States. Please notify the Personnel Department of your intended arrival time immediately.

Since you are unmarried and without dependents, you have been assigned appropriate living quarters in the Personnel Dormitories. However, you may not gain admittance to your quarters until Level 3 security processing is complete. Please bring this offer letter and all documents listed on the attached shee to the Black Mesa Personnel Department no later than May 15. A retinal scan will not be necessary at this time, but we do require a urinalysis and bloodwork to establish baselines for your medical history during your employment.

Please note that as a necessary condition of your work with anomalous materials, you may be required to wear and operate an HEV hazardous enviroment suit. You will be trained and cerified in its use during the standard orientation process. All further questions regarding the Black Mesa Research Facility and your role as a Research Associate will be answered during orientation.

As you know, Dr. Kleiner, your former professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, originally recommended you for contact by the Civillian Recruitment Division. He wishes to extend his congratulations on your decision to accept our offer. Like Dr. Kleiner, we are confident that your career with the Black Mesa Research Facility will be a long and rewarding one.

Office of the Administrator
Civillian Recruitment Division
Black Mesa Research Facility

OTA: lm [signed LM]

Parts relevent to this thread have been bolded...noteworthy is the fact that it says he's unmarried and that he has no dependents. That only means he's not legally bound to a spouse and that any children he might have are not legally his dependents (meaning they're either over 18 (and claim themselves ad dependents (or his former spouse does)), or he can't claim them as dependents on his tax returns (as in, taken care of by his former spouse/girlfriend) [and then they could be however old you want them to be :p]).

Of course, it can also mean that he's never had a girlfriend, doesn't have any kids and all his family died in one of his physics experiments at MIT.

...whatever you want :D .

[edited for clarity]

I'm just curious as to what how he knocked up anybody in Black Mesa, because the only female entity in the entire friggin' complex was a hologram.

Sandwich said:
Gordon doesnt have a family that he has started. the baby in the locker is his young Godson, which happens to be the son of a woman who used to work a Black Mesa.

The incident at Black-Mesa REALLY did happen. But it wasn't necessarily called "Black Mesa" and it was in 1996. Everyone has heard of Area-51, right? The truth is there are more places like this. Black Mesa is one of them. It was named this way because the mesa it was built in had certain geographical features that prevent anyone from properly infiltrating without gov't equipment, nor was communication interception possible.
I had a friend from New Mexico who i remember telling me on a road trip to to the country Mexico he saw a fleet of helicopters heading toward what looked like a mesa (in New Mexico), this was in 1996. When i was driving back he saw what looked like remains a helicopter. It was hevily charred. He also noticed a slight change in the geography. He said he had taken pictures of the helicopters flying in and the downed helicopter as well. However, he supposedly moved before i could contact him to get the pictures. I went to his old house to ask where he might have went. The current residents weren't to sure, but they mentioned that the people who sold them the house didn't look like they had kids at all. When i got back home (it is very far away), i remembered my friend had a secret storage area we used hide things like memorable pictures from birthdays and other things we weren't supposed to have(knives, fireworks, etc.). I went to call the present owners of the house but for some reason the phone acted as if the number didn't exist. i tried many times as well. A few days later a strange gardener looking for work came to my door. I told him i didn't need one. He didnt go to any of my nieghbors, who by the way had much worse gardens than i did. Being the paranoid person i am, i watched him some more. The extra strange thing was... he had a laptop in his truck, which he typed in before he left. For a struggling gardener, he had quite some equipment. His lawnmower looked as if it has never been used, there was still some packaging straps still on it. He didn't drive off though. he came back to my door. I asked him to leave but he was determined to show me a business card. I took one. I looked at it a couple minutes after he had left. There were two names i have a hard time recalling on it: Robert Laidlaw Anthony and Bernard (Bert) Harris Freeman. That being back in 1997 i merely threw it away. This stuck out to me a few months later when Half-Life 1 showed up. Funny, how two names one real and one "fake" from the same game on the same card. But another thing. Harris was the last name of my old friend and Anthony was the last name of my friends nieghbor, who had worked for the government within the CIA and supposedly Area-51 related facilities. I am looking for some pictures of my friend and his nieghbor and the other things related in this post (the hiding place, letters about my friend's neighbor working at secret facilities, a birthday card, etc.). It has been a while but i'll see what i can do.

ffs .....

space

it

out

Absinthe said:
I'm just curious as to what how he knocked up anybody in Black Mesa, because the only female entity in the entire friggin' complex was a hologram.

Eli's wife died in Black Mesa as I understand it. Black Mesa did have female employees, they just weren't present in the game. Black Mesa also had cleaners, cooks, repairmen and whatnot. They just aren't there, in the game.

i wondered how they jsut survived on canned drinks and microwave meals.

Its like FightClub, G-Man is imaginery thats why he can't be killed :p

well the baby on the picture was gordon himself !!! (was this really soo hard to find out ?)

BraveFencerKirby said:
No one. A joke. Calm the hell down.

Yeah i know. Jesus, and idiot could see that in a minute.

there were females present at black mesa, open your eyes..
(gina)

drwalterbennet said:
Hello to all! I thought I'd keep you up to date with the days proceedings. It was well, to say the least, kind of a boring day. Not too much happened, although we did seem to find out something about those lifeforms whom attacked our rescue operation in the border world. The translation went pretty slow, but it seems that they were trying to warn us of the crystals or the bacteria. They refer to it as Kalja.

ROFLMAO! Kalja, is finnish for beer!!! :D

Back