Gordon should wear lenses!

Marijn

Reaction score
.. it's the only he ever gets Alyx to like him. :)

Besides, with all the ass whooping Gordon will go through in hl2 the might crack.... Alltough it would make an interesting thing, having a blurry part in the game whith odd/creaky noises :cool: )

So what do you think? Glasses or lenses? ( any Photoshop gods in the house? )

He needs the glasses, that's what makes him a scientist!!! :p

gordon would look wird without em

once a good friend of mine put on lenses and i didnt even recognize him

if Alyx doesn't like him because he wears glasses, then she's not the kind of girl Gordon wants!

humph!

he really looks creepy, and who cares about him and alyx. In the beginning of Half-Life, when your getting your HEV suit, you can open his locker and inside is a pic of some girl (if i can remember right). So maybe while Gordon is fighting off the alien invasion theres a lady waiting at home for him.

Gordon = pimp

NW909, shutup, he said it was a quick hack job, its better then what you did. Gordon looks like he just blazed and is really paranoid. I'd probobly look like that too if i had aliens breathing down my neck.

It's Nerd Lovin' Time, baby. Alyx craves the nerd + all-around badass in the neat little package called Gordon.

Glasses rule! This guy I knows switched to glasses like a week ago he already has the babes linin up :p

Woah, Gordon without his glasses reminds me of my uncle.

Back