Gotta get that deep, satisfying breath.

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Do any of you share this with me? What I describe is realizing that you're breathing, of course, but that sometimes some of the breaths you take are not satisfying or deep enough. And so you spend some time concentrating and end up basically attempting a yawn while breathing in and once you do get that deep, full breath it feels very satisfying.

I really hate this. I am fairly confident it's just a mental thing, but damn is it annoying sometimes, not being able to get the satisfying breath that you feel you need. And having to work towards getting it.

Most of the time I'm fine, but sometimes during the day I just have repetitive bouts of this, time and time again.

I'm just interested with this thread, in seeing how many people share this problem with me.

I know exactly what you mean. It gets worse if it goes to the forefront of your mind and breathing becomes more automated.

You are now breathing manually.

Also, BHC has a devilish post count.

Yes! I get this sometimes too, like you just can't get enough air in your breaths and then start to think about how you've been breathing and how...inadequate...it was...lol.

Looking at this thread makes me yawn... Why is it contagious??! Just reading YAWN makes me do it.

Allow me to be the first to say - no idea what you're all talking about. :p

It's the worst when I get that breathing problem when I am asleep, but still dreaming and can't move my body... what's it called again? Sleep Paralysis?

It's like breathing through a pillow, the intake is never enough.

I was gonna draw a comic, but then I was like "**** it".

You were like, "**** it, I can pee later. I have to make an awesome comic!"

Riight?

Yeah, but it was shit, was the problem. I mean the comic was shit, not like I'm saying I had to shit instead of pee. Because I didn't have to do either.

I also just realized if I said any of the things I post out loud in a conversation I'd mangle them and mumble them beyond recognition by any other than those that have spent enough time with me to decypher my mushmouth dialect. It's actually weird, I talk better around people who I've known longer, but they're also the same people that would understand me best if I weren't talking clearly.
I mean it's not like I do it because I'm shy. I think it's more like becuase I don't feel like giving the effort to speak clearly to people I don't know anyway, especially when there is a ninety-nine percent chance that A) they wouldn't care what I say even if they could understand me. B) I'm not saying anything terrible important anyway. C) Because there's a high likelyhood that I'm just insulting them.
I think I got a bit redundant near the end with my wording, I couldn't keep ahold of my primary thought for the amount of time it took to type all that.

It's weird isn't it? Typing (and writing/printing in general) allows people to express themselves in ways they may not be able to with spoken word. Based on your level of reading comprehension, it may be the easiest way to get an idea across. And somehow people still manage to **** it all up, don't they. Goddamned texting-typing and stupid abbreviations.

Not that I place written word over spoken word. or vice versa. I appreciate both equally, they have their unique advantages and disadvantages, and both have their retards that abuse them beyond recognition.

This thread made me yawn.

I mean, not that the thread is boring, but it really made me yawn.

Damn you! Damn you all! You made me thinking about breathing and i cannot concentrate now! Damn my lazy brain not taking breathing under its control.

yeah, it's like sometimes you breath deeper than usual, i always try to get it.

Putin_071106021505120_wideweb__300x375.jpg

I know, this thread makes you yawn.
Yawn is a funny word. Yawn YAWN YAWN

I toke a deep breath just before clicking the thread. It was damn satisfying. Right before I YAWNED.

YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN ]YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN ]YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN ]YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN ]YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
yawn1.jpg

hippo-yawn.jpg

bunny-yawn.jpg

yawn-2.jpg

That's basically what an asthma attack feels like, but a lot more painful.

Just as I read the title of the thread I had one of those satisfying full-breaths.

This is most annoying when I'm in bed and want to yawn but a great amount of times I can't.

Sometimes yawning can be prevented by taking a deep breath. I sometimes do it when it's not appropriate to yawn.

It could be a growing thing. I don't do it so much anymore.

Man, seriously hate that feeling. It feels like you forgot how to breath.

I can yawn through my nose. And sometimes I try to swallow but I can't, so I'm like ULP-eep-elp then I have to bring it back up, relax, and swallow again.

Holy crap yes, but I always attributed it to my Tourettes

If you meant conceded, it actually sort of works in a clever pun-ish way.

It's pun-ish because it's not quite a pun, but moreso because you should be pun-ished for it.

Back