GTA in Real Life?

mysteryman

Reaction score
22339_tyrone2.jpg

These days, it's almost become fashionable to blame games after doing something really stupid. We've seen it before and here's another case again. This time, it's an idiot in his 30s called Tyrone McMillan.

Apparently, this guy thought that since he could outrun the cops in GTA, it wouldn't be any different in real life either. When police said they tried to pull McMillan over because of a parole violation. He took off in his SUV with his girlfriend's 11-year-old daughter and 10-year-old cousin in the vehicle. The girls managed to jump from the car while he was still on-ramp.

Finally, the chase ended 55 minutes later when he crashed into 2 cars, including a Police cruiser, injuring a cop. The cop was treated at a nearby hospital and released. Meanwhile, the man told police that he though he could outrun cops in real life, since he had done it on his Playstation in Grand Theft Auto.

After serving a 7-year sentence on accounts of second-degree assault and first-degree attempted assault, he will spend another 10 years under parole. Expect to hear something from Jack Thompson on these pages very soon.

He should grab a gun and fight it out in the police station. And then he should ride an aeroplane and crush it into the military base. You know, he will just get up at the entrance of the hospital and lose some money on the other day. That is certainly worth it.

He shoulda turned hax on

*waits for amusing racist jokes*

Link?
Why a reference to GTA? What evidence is there to asume anything other than he's an idiot?

ríomhaire said:
Link?
Why a reference to GTA? What evidence is there to asume anything other than he's an idiot?
Is there really ANY other evidence than they are just idiots? There's NO way you can blame a video game for your behavior..and if you do get brain washed that easily..you don't need anything but a padded room...or a swift kick in the ass.

Hmmmm.. that would be a sight to see going down the interstate 8D, But really I would think by the time you are 30 you would have enough common sense not to do those things.:|

Darth Sidious said:
Hmmmm.. that would be a sight to see going down the interstate 8D, But really I would think by the time you are 30 you would have enough common sense not to do those things.:|
As a general rule I consider everyone a dumbf*ck until I see signs of intelligence. It's a system that seems to work pretty well.

/me murders TheSteven

GTA Made me do it!

/me gets let off in a dystopian future where Jack Thompson wins and sets binding precedent for people who blame their crimes on videogames.

You can first kill loads of civies and steal cars, then hide from the cops in GTA and then they slowly "forget you"..
lol

Dam that didnt work in real life :p

Ome_Vince said:
You can first kill loads of civies and steal cars, then hide from the cops in GTA and then they slowly "forget you"..
lol

Dam that didnt work in real life :p
Yeah, I know. Real life really sucks at being like GTA...
Oh, wait, I thought it was ment to be the other way around... hmm no, mabye I'm just talking bullocks.

ríomhaire said:
Link?

Finally, the chase ended 55 minutes later when he crashed into 2 cars, including a Police cruiser, injuring a cop. The cop was treated at a nearby hospital and released. Meanwhile, the man told police that he though he could outrun cops in real life, since he had done it on his Playstation in Grand Theft Auto.

here's the link

Back