Guess what is being done

watermonster

Reaction score
sis1.jpg

You need to guess what purpose do those sponge bits dunked in egg white and then boiled have.

Just to eliminate some easy guesses, it has nothing to do with:
- Cooking
- Facial cleansing
- House cleaning
- Crazyness

Let the guesses begin!

You're trying to create pourous bioceramics. Although I have no idea for what purpose.

I don't understand what's going on in this thread, but I'll be damned if I don't like it. watermonster, never leave.

Low sperm count? New paint job?

At crazy Bob's your car guaranteed or I'll do a backward roll?

You've found out that girls where you live like egg soaked sponges, so you lure them into your garden by hanging them on strings, so they go at it like birds to bird seed.

You've found out that girls where you live like egg soaked sponges, so you lure them into your garden by hanging them on strings, so they go at it like birds to bird seed.

You could put them in your bedroom and as girls hate spiders, make an archway out of spiders over your bedroom door so they can't leave when they're in.

Hahaha, if only...

I don't understand what's going on in this thread, but I'll be damned if I don't like it. watermonster, never leave.

I'm touched... Groped, even.

Btw, not science related.

Using them as some kind of projectile to throw at someone/something?

Either that or art related. Maybe coating a painting or something in egg whites increases it's longevity?

No, not art related or a projectile. Actually, it MIGHT be a projectile just like anything can be a projectile - but that's beside the point.

You're making a potatoe gun, but using hardened sponges instead?

Back