Guild Wars: Halflife2.net Guild Discussion

Hurray I finally ascended(took 2 days)! Rather easy if you ask me, since there are plenty of people out there willing to help for free. Here are some some screens of interesting things I saw.

Worms here seems to be on steroids.
My final challenge before ascending.
A nice large dragon, beware it is lvl 31, not even my party of 7 henchmans could take her down.
My brand spanking new armor, yea I know the neck thing there is a little off.

The game gets more interesting after some progression. Oh btw, the only reason to actually ascend is that you get to change your second profession as much as you want, time to gather up some new skills. ;)

Lethal8472 said:
Tried to add you, but said your already in a guild.
Yea sorry i'm already in a guild but you can add me to your friend list.

Somefool said:
Wow! That's pretty impressive, Monkey. I don't know if I'm looking forward to that battle or not... :O

Here are a few screenshots I'm finally getting around to posting.

Logonitur, Teller of Tall Tales, gives Monkey and I a very... interesting version if the fish-that-got-away story.

A beautiful view of a Shrine of Melandru near the Henge of Denravi.

After being tragically deserted by my two companions (you know who you are!), I managed to defeat two of these Bone Dragons...alone.

Infused with the powers of a true dragon-slayer, Triia spends quality time with her worshipful followers. Only two squashed so far!

Just how far ahead of me are you people? And I'm supposed to be the leader...Anyway, I spent about an hour and a half this morning with a team to do the Galrath mission...only for them all to abandon me RIGHT AT HIM. I had no choice but to abort....:flame:

Lethal8472 said:
Just how far ahead of me are you people? And I'm supposed to be the leader...Anyway, I spent about an hour and a half this morning with a team to do the Galrath mission...only for them all to abandon me RIGHT AT HIM. I had no choice but to abort....:flame:

I would skip that quest for now since it's about as long as a mission and the amount of enemies to there is nuts. Currently I am at the very bottom of the snowy area and working my way up again. If you think it's hard now, wait until you ascend, everything here is above lvl 20 and have lots of nasty skills. I will try to help anyone in the guild to get to where I am.

I just made it to the desert and I think I will focus on completing all the quests I have not yet done. So where is Galrath?

You get the Galrath mission in Lion's Arch. It's worth 4000 exp.

Wow, we had 8 people on our team and we got pwned by his army. So I have to try to beat it AGAIN....:flame:

Damn... I remember beating the bastard back when the quest only gave you 500 exp

I hate that.

Sorry to bump up this thread but I'm thinking of leaving my current guild to join this one. How many people are in it at the moment?

Feath said:
Sorry to bump up this thread but I'm thinking of leaving my current guild to join this one. How many people are in it at the moment?
No, bumping this thread is a very good thing to do. Many of us are on the verge of ascending, and with that comes GvG action, for which we'll need this thread to organize events.

Right now there are about 15 people in the guild, but only about 5 perpetually active members - many have left for Battlefield 2 or otherwise. Thus, we need all the new members we can get, and it would really be great if you joined. Just pm one of the Guild Leaders (Nul Chaos, Logonitur Karn, Triia Lostwind, Rico the Barbarian, and that one I can never spell...) and we'll send you an invite.

Sheikah42 said:
hey can i get an invite? my name is Sheikah Wir. Thanks.

I'll send you and invite when I get home. I'm posting from college at the moment.

Been busy lately (again). Don't worry, I haven't abandoned the game :).
BTW, can anyone give me Althea's Ashes? Damn that quest annoys me :p.

I bought altheas ashes from someone, but it didnt accept it for some reason. Better to get them from the quest like normal.

I just bought the game :D

Can I join in ?

Zer Sprafa

So far I made 2 characters (Just got the game today)

Captain Throbberson (Level 3 Warrior/Ranger)

Brodie the Crusader (Level 4 Warrior/Monk)

I'll join...though im a 56ker(I did test the game during all the Events...so I know it has a kick ass netcode... I could buy the game(More than enough money..much more) n join.

Our guild seems to be slowly growing. :D Glad to see new members.

There are a few of us who have ascended recently and are getting into team PvP. But we need more! As always, if you need help with a quest, don't hesitate to ask. I recently discovered that my ranger is nearly unstoppable in the Ascalon area, so if you still need those ashes Datrix.... I also have a lvl 15 monk in the Kryta area.

Minerel, we would be happy to have you, and Brodieman, would you like an invite?

Just a note...whoever has a character named "Teh Airy Fairy", your about to hit the 1 month cut-off point. Log in and start playing before this time comes, or you will be removed from the guild because of inactivity.

This guild needs it's own Forums n Website to really make it...a guild.. :) lol.
I'll probably go buy the game soon.. First I need to order some stuff off of Newegg.

Lethal8472 said:
Just a note...whoever has a character named "Teh Airy Fairy", your about to hit the 1 month cut-off point. Log in and start playing before this time comes, or you will be removed from the guild because of inactivity.

Opps i totally forgot. Thanx for the heads up :cheers:

Ladies and Gentlemen...I FINALLY GOT THE BASTARD!

gw002.jpg

gw003.jpg

gw004.jpg

gw005.jpg

gw006.jpg

gw007.jpg

My only regret is that I forgot to use Signet of Capture on him after his defeat. Please tell me I didn't miss out on any big skills...

Lethal8472 said:
My only regret is that I forgot to use Signet of Capture on him after his defeat. Please tell me I didn't miss out on any big skills...

You're not at the point where capture is important yet. :imu:

I'm loving the death penalty. :p I was grouping once and we got so close, and then everyone left. If anyone wants to play, just add Sir Aldahar to their friends list.

I havn't really touched that game in forever :( Damn you BF2! In about a month, I'll get over BF2 and come back to guildwars, then I might consider thsi jazz :D

ray_MAN said:
I'm loving the death penalty. :p I was grouping once and we got so close, and then everyone left. If anyone wants to play, just add Sir Aldahar to their friends list.

Want me to add you to the guild?

Sorry, I am in a guild, but I might leave. I payed for the cape, but we have trouble finding any members. It's my friend's guild so I won't just leave immediately.
Anyway, I have a vial of gold dye I mixed. Can anyone tell me what a good selling price is? I want to sell it. I need money after buying a fiery dragon sword for 1.264g

Hey Lethal, this is your chance, I have enough money to buy a Guild Hall. Don't have to worry about getting money from others or digging in your own pockets.

Somefool said:
Hey Lethal, this is your chance, I have enough money to buy a Guild Hall. Don't have to worry about getting money from others or digging in your own pockets.

Don't worry about it. We're getting close to the desert and the Hall of Heroes anyway, so don't waste your hard earned money. Go get you some uber weapons and armor and a couple of superior runes. :D

Lethal8472 said:
Don't worry about it. We're getting close to the desert and the Hall of Heroes anyway, so don't waste your hard earned money. Go get you some uber weapons and armor and a couple of superior runes. :D
I'd like to earn the sigil in the HoH as much as anybody, but do you realistically see our guild EVER getting 8 extremely skilled players to log on at the same time and defeat the most skilled Guilds in the world to take the hall?

We might as well buy it now instead of wait for a day that may never come (or will come when we're all bored of the game and don't care anymore anyway).

Hey, is it possible for me and my wife to join the guild? We both have Ascended PvE characters, and kick no small amount of bum-bum in PvP, provided we can find fun people to play with. We are pretty laid back, but definitely enjoy getting together for GvG and such. Anyways, if whoever is in charge wants, my name is Feargus Langorn for PvE, or Mismatched Medic when I PvP (which is usually, lately). Or else, just tell me who I should contact to see about joining. Thanks!

stupid question alert: im a warrior/monl level 10 ...how i do join thr guild?

wayne white said:
stupid question alert: im a warrior/monl level 10 ...how i do join thr guild?

Post your name and I'll add you.

houndeye said:
Hey, is it possible for me and my wife to join the guild? We both have Ascended PvE characters, and kick no small amount of bum-bum in PvP, provided we can find fun people to play with. We are pretty laid back, but definitely enjoy getting together for GvG and such. Anyways, if whoever is in charge wants, my name is Feargus Langorn for PvE, or Mismatched Medic when I PvP (which is usually, lately). Or else, just tell me who I should contact to see about joining. Thanks!

Tried to add you, but it said you were already in a guild.

Hey guys,

I might be buying the game soon, so I'll be a crappy player, but is there room for me to join once I get the hang of the game? :)

Back