Half-Life 2 collectors edition

S

Sigoo

Does any one have any info on it. I looking for it on the online stores but i cant find it. Would any one know how much it costs?

nopezorz. other then its comming out anyway. im going to be one of the people who get the special edition, even if i dont get HL2 the first day. im really holding out for that extra crap and DVD. all we know is its gonna be more expensive then the other 2 SKUs (or whatever ther called) and probably harder to find. we wont know anything else until HL2 goes gold i assume.

All i know is it's going to be DVD.

All that was confirmed is that there will be a DVD version of HL2. The CE may not be (although that's unlikely), more likely there will be 5 versions (not counting Steam) of HL2.

1. HL2 Lite Edition (no multiplayer) (CD)
2. HL2 Standard (Multi/mods) (CD/DVD choice)
3. HL2 Collectors (Multi/Mods/Special Stuff) (CD/DVD choice).

That's just me guessing though, i could be wrong.

Maybe someone should put this in the useful info thread if its not already there.

IGN has a story concerning the different retail versions and they mention a little about the collecters addition. But I'm sure you guys already know that.

Originally posted by Colonel Sanders
IGN has a story concerning the different retail versions and they mention a little about the collecters addition. But I'm sure you guys already know that.
Heh. IGN gets their info from hl2.net.

Back