Half-Life 2 Mappack Volume #1

azzkiker

Reaction score
The HL2Files.com mappack Volume 1 contains 50 of the latest Half-Life 2 custom maps. Most of these maps are HL2: Deathmatch compatible with a few being Singleplayer maps. This mappack was compiled to save you from downloading each and every map seperately. Please note that some maps are still in their alpha or beta stage and are work-in-progress.

The included maps are:

3rooms, alyx_basketball-b2, barney_gulch, bounce, buildingblocks_b1, buildingblocks_b2, cf_mechwars, cityseventeen_com, convex, crossfire2, db_bunker, discarded_garage, discarded_garage_V2, dm_abandoned_factory, dm_arene_kn, dm_assault, dm_backyard, dm_crossfire, dm_crossfire2_b2, dm_datacore_b1, dm_deathbox7b, dm_dustforce, dm_killbox_beta3, dm_rally_b1a, dm_rally_b2, dm_reactor, dm_unrealstation_B1, domino_effect, e3_c17_01, fall, fy_iceworld, fy_race, highway, hl2_lobby2, hl2dm_arena, hl2dm_petrol, killbox2, nm_motel_dm, playground, prison_grav, rocked_arena, sdk_vehicles, sdk_vehicles_b, station, taz_barrel_launcher, temple2, templev1, xenon_engage, xenon_roofrumblev2, zombies.

Grab it here: http://www.hl2files.com/file/;33929

Please spread the word! :)

~azzkiker
[email protected]
HL2Files.com Founder/Site Admin
[email protected]
FilesNetwork.com Network Admin & Hosted Sites Manager
[email protected]
GamingForums.com Super Moderator

Hey. I have a suggestion for your site. Why don't you separate the maps category into singleplayer and multiplayer? That way it would be much easier to find what you want, without having to read all the descriptions.

Skulleye, there's only a couple of SP maps. I may take the suggestion should they increase a lot. :)

LilBoy0626, extract the contents of the "HL2_Mappack_Volume1" folder inside the rar to /hl2mp/

This will auto put all files in their correct subfolders. Alternatively, you may wish to copy-paste manually.

if we don't have hl2dm can i all be unzipped to the normal map folder and still work ok?

Why do you let people publish their alpha maps? Come on, this is rediculous... At leats make a category for finished maps so people don't download alot of crapmaps

azzkiker said:
Skulleye, there's only a couple of SP maps. I may take the suggestion should they increase a lot. :)

That sounds good :) I hope there will be made a lot of singleplayer maps. I looked forward to Far Cry because of this, but there were very few singleplayer maps made for it.

I bet they're all shit.

Sorry but that is usually the case with mappacks.

If you split them into SP and MP I might download them.

I have no interest in MP.

Back