Half-Life 2 Military?

Reborn

Reaction score
Will there be grunts or tanks in half-life 2? There should most definently have some form of Army sent by the U.N.. IT IS an invasion on earth, so there should be an army there. Jets would be cool also, like someone said, 'we could call air-strikes on striders' lol.

Remember in half-life 1 when we had to locate that big bad monster after the parking lot, and the radio guy said "we're getting the hell outta here, point some last airstrikes before we leave'. It could be something like that. Well hope there is some form of army so we can have Opposing Force 2. :cool:

I think the idea is that this is much later and the world military have been beaten. The only people left fighting back are the few survivors weve seen in the movies.

Yeah. Well if the military were beaten, there might just be some form of resistance of miltary left. Like there might be some miltary from Anartica just got the call that City-17 has some survivors left. ;)

Sure, and I'd imagine they have joined the resistance to the combine with all the characters we've seen.

I don't think Half-life 2 will take place on the same earth as we know.

Combine forces and Xen aliens? I think you can forget about the U.N. They didn't even have the guts to go into Iraq. :)

/me feels a huge 30 page argument coming on Xadoom's post
/me hides

This isn't HL1, don't expect too much stuff from HL1.

Back