HALF-LIFE 2 mp mod.

Reaction score
Half-life 2 mp mod.

A mod with the same look and feel as counter strike.
Combine Soldiers can be the CT's.
City 17 resistance fighters can be the terrorist.
and VICE VERSA.

I think this sounds great.!!!

Im thinkking i can just use the existing half-life 2 models! and POOF. easy models. and oh yea just put the hl2 weapons in there too (GRAV GUN! woot!), we just need maps that are like cs's maps but different.

There will be 2 modes:

HOSTAGE and S&D. <---just like cs!

what do u guys think!!!

i think this could be a great mod! if we put all the polish into it!

this is thest idea ever in modding history!!!!! and none of you re's ever thought of it!

I don't think it'll catch on... best of luck to you. I guess if it works and it's done properly it could be quite fun.

Exchange CS models for HL2 models (with a bit of animation work)

Create some HL2-themed CS maps

Ta-da.

+ driveable combine vehicles and any resistance vehicles, ability to deploy the camera drones who send back photo's to the combine spawn point, deploy headcrab pods etc, variouis objective based gameplay etc etc.. wait maybe valve is already doing this..

must have snark-like manhacks to deploy...and combine turrets and stuff...

i bet sven co-op 2 will be pretty leet in this regard...fighting co-op against the combine will be neato...

The reason I'd play a HL2 mod is to get AWAY from Counter-Strike. For a setting like City 17, and the resources we have available with the Source engine, CS gameplay is way too basic. We need a good Co-op mod that has a lot of the urban combat missions along with some more, with combine vs alien vs resistance (aliens would be AI).

Back