Half life 2 problem

T

TheGateKeeper

Hello guys, this is my first post on these forums so excuse me if i am posting in the wrong section. I'm having a little problem with episode 2, it started giving me this error in the console after i load a save game :

maxplayers set to 1
Steam config directory: c:\games\steam\steamapps\thegatekeeperbeta\half-life 2 episode two\platform\config
Hud element 'CMapOverview' doesn't have an entry 'overview' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Unknown command "sv_backspeed"
Redownloading all lightmaps
]
] .,/
Unknown command: .,/
] c:\games\steam\steamapps\thegatekeeperbeta\half-life 2 episode two\platform\config
Unknown command: c
Dropped The Gatekeeper from server (Disconnect by user.)
Loading game from SAVE\quick.sav...
Loading game from //MOD/SAVE/ep2_outland_10.HL1...

The problem is that i cant unlock/see achievements. If anyone knows about a solution to this, please reply, thank you.

Type 'sv_cheats' (without quotes) in the console and if it is set to '1', type 'sv_cheats 0'.

Code:
.,\
c:\games\steam\steamapps\thegatekeeperbeta\half-life 2 episode two\platform\config
What were you trying to do?

edit - also, achievements are still buggy. A lot of the time they'll only work if you start the game from the beginning of one of the chapters.

I am trying to see why that error is generated because it is probably logging me out of steam (by the message that follows it in the console) and thus it stops me from accessing the achievements console.

Back