Half Life 2 (World) dot com

It was up a few hours ago. Don't know what happened.

Don't expect answers around here, pfft in fact this will probably be locked because of the feud between us :\ which I think is rather childish

:LOL:

btw, what is up with the little feud?

We're way better, but you don't have to censor links to them for people to figure that out.

Hazar said:

We're way better, but you don't have to censor links to them for people to figure that out.

I think generally Hl2.net looks down on them (mostly from the leak stuff i think) And they see us as a bit snobbish. Dont care personally, I browse both, although I can only be bothered posting here, they can be a bit childish (If funny) at times.

Hazar said:

Just after the the source code for Half-Life 2 was stolen in September HL2.net instituted a policy of censoring any website that had links to its content, pictures of the stolen content, or any sort or site that promoted talking about it. H L 2 World happened to end up being the major site to go to for tutorials involving using the stolen source as well as mapping guides and whatnot using it. So naturally the site was censored.

Funny thing was H L 2 World took it as a personal attack and began constantly flaming HL2.net. It just got progressively worse since then and now it is kept censored I suspect because of the site feud but also because of the stolen content and the fact that they definately have some stuff posted there that HL2.net would censor anyway even if it wasn't comming from them.

ahhhh

on a side note, look at the SA thing about them :p

Hey now guys... keep it to light jokes and what not... if ya'll start getting abusive, We'll have to close the thread.

their actually not to bad, because atleast there is a constant flow of new posts to read unlike a couple of anime forums im registered with

mrlangenakker said:
their actually not to bad, because atleast there is a constant flow of new posts to read unlike a couple of anime forums im registered with
You want a constant flow of new posts? Go to Gaia Online. :x Went through a phase on that due to some friends I know. Horrible, horrible forums. And you have to admit, HL2 World has a lot of the talented mappers, information and modders.

Joims said:
hl2world is seemingly rather poorly moderated :S
I like all the madness that goes on there, it's hilarious. The animated Gif's are out of controll. But, it's not safer here.

Meh...don't care. They couldn't have possibly banned me for a worse reason so I don't really care if they come back.

Back