Half Life 3 concept art (just for fun)

W

Wraith

maybe valve hasn't started pondering over half life 3 but that doesnt mean we can't! draw some concept art and slap it up here, if it is in this thread then that means you give up all your rights to any idea or images and you give valve 100% ofthe rights to the idea, image, name, and all that other crap so that MAYBE valve will use an idea one of us came up with here (wouldn't that be awesome?)

(ps i tried this before, dont laugh at my complete lack of art skills, i just think it will be fun to see new enemies/weapons/etc and to imagine them in-game. please only post your original ideas or critique others (NOT FLAME) )

Attachments

• image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 342
Sry about your old thread

here you go:

Attachments

• hl3.jpg
    hl3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 334
As i said in your other thread. Il hopefully be posting some of my own ideas tommorow. If i get around to putting them on paper that is.

nw, so is it a poisonous puddle or something? does it die when it deploys? (as the name suggests)

Idk how to draw so I won't attempt. But an enemy that takes the form of an object such as a lamp post or a barrell, and when not looking it moves closer to you and when close enough it unleashes into it's real form and attacks you, and if you happen to look back before it unleashes it stops dead in its tracks. Kinda like the ghosts in Mario did.

And stabs you with its ribs, sorry forgot discription, heh im so bored right now.

Ok I wrote one :D

Discription of the SKBoJ:

The Stupid Kamakazi Blob of Jelly or SKBoJ is the results of a mutation not from Xen but from the BMRF. It is said that the scientists we're experimenting from materials found scattered in the desert, they would melt the material and inject it into the bloodstream of Xen creatures. "They got completely out of hand!" said one of the employes at the BMRF, "We all managed to get out untouched" was written in one of the scientists journal notes.

The SKBoJ will stay completely still and not go after its prey, it will wait untill a foe moves close and deploy the entire contents of its body, It does not need to eat for the simple reason, it won't have time to get hungry. If the SKBoJ is caught offgaurd by a predator and eaten then it will deploy in the foe's mouth or stomache, killing it.

Ok, i just had to reply in this thread.
I drew a 7 minutes concept sketch of the new horibble headcrab that will feature in HL3.

Nice, heres a pic i made in PS in like 10 minutes...

EDIT: To big file

-_-.. JPG or GIF please. not everybody has broadband

please dont bump your thread Wraith. if we have interest it will stay on top. if we dont then it will just fadewaway and die into page 1, 2 and 3 etc. we cant help it. its the faith of threads.

Here's a little something I drew up that could work well into the HL theme:

Pack hunting little critters, in size a bit bigger than your hand..

I call em "Leeches"

Edit: I actually drew it a few years ago, not with HL in mind though.

Nice pic!

No need to get snappy, though. Who are you telling to shut up exactly?

Originally posted by lubb
Ok, i just had to reply in this thread.
I drew a 7 minutes concept sketch of the new horibble headcrab that will feature in HL3.

roflroflrofl

Originally posted by mindless_moder
i hope we have a hl3 i really do tihs game just cant die no matter wht.

Gabes aready said there will be one.

well thats good .
anyways heres my lil misfit now in hl3 u will find some of these as cute lil hoofed creatures that u follow and they help u but then due to a toxic deformity they turn into this. im making both versions and ill show u a colored version if u like?

This is freaky santa.
He is bolted to the floor.
But if you get to close, you'll be sorry. :E

well stuff that is hl themed i dont think they will ever have a cow or evil santa in hl.

We're just doing what the thread suggests: "concept art (just for fun)" ;)
Maybe you're just annoyed because my santa is so much sexier than your creper? :p
I'm just messing with you. :)
I'm going to model my santa and send it to Valve.
Then we'll see... :E

Maybe later tonight.
I'm not what you would call a talented modeler but I could try. :)

mindless, they can put whatever they want in here, the weirder the ideas the better, its all in fun, not a competition at all

Ah, that was a cleverly disguised bump my friend. ;)

Drew a little something myself :) MSPaint rules I say!!

Back