Half Life 3 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPollo

Reaction score
now that i have your attention....I think HL2.net is due for (another?) a Favorite games ever thread. Pleez don't spam and make sure to include old games too not just the new ones (for all u nostalgic gamers)

In ur post put

Three Favorite games:
Why:

okay, erm (not including hl2):

1. Mafia
2. Battlefield 1942
3. Alfred Chicken

edit: why should he expect to get flamed?

(including all games)

1. WoW
2. FF8
3. FF7

Edit/ They are my favourtite games because all 3 are made almost 100% perfect and are a dream to play, even for hours and hours on end without getting bored.

i like alot of games.

except for racing games and turn based games.

1. World of Warcraft
2. Battlefield series
3. HL-series

\/\/7F !!? #$@%@#% OMGRZ !@#@$ ##% YOU #%@$!

jk :p

1. World Of Warcraft
2. RE4
3. MGS series

Yea, why not just use the one I provided. I have some I wanted to add anyway, and was about to bump it yesterday.

1. This
2. Thread
3. Blows
Why: Been done before, come up with something original ffs. Also I understand this post serves no purpose, so what?

1) Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2

2) Far Cry

3) Theif series

If you want to list some of your favorite games just use the thread I made, there is hardly room enough for 1, nobody seems to want to list anything and it fades away.

I can't believe you guys are listing your games here, the name of the thead was "pictures of Half life 3" ..
.. everyone has ADD

please close this thread

I don't care what your favorite games are but I sure love to be reminded 3 times a week in three different threads!

WoW
Alpha Centauri - R.I.P
Ceasar 3

(Games i played the most,i guess that can make them favourites for today)

This is a dumb post in an even dumber thread.
- provided by StardogChampion.

Someone close this.

MarcoPollo said:
now that i have your attention....I think HL2.net is due for (another?) a Favorite games ever thread. Pleez don't spam and make sure to include old games too not just the new ones (for all u nostalgic gamers)
We just did this. :sniper:

LOLOLOL i just wanted to see who would flame me i don't care if the close this thread

I have a game I feel like playing I think its called..., KILL MARCO!

ROFL although I love all of ur angry flames...none of them can compare to mine...cept maybe virus' flame..it was pretty good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back