Half life cancellation

M

mitchferrari

IF half life2 was cancelled how would you feel and what would u be thinking ? I would be extreamly pissed off.

Threads these days.. HL2 will not be cancelled, so why bother speculating about it?

edit: sorry, forgot you're 12.

Very, very angry.

I just bought an ATI HL2 voucher off ebay!!

I'd cheer, I wouldn't have to buy a new videocard for it anymore.
Perhaps i'd use the money for nice new rims....hmm rims

I would say it was a joke.

A cruel one. ;(

Yeah why would you even make a thread like this. You already know HL2 is finished (RC stage) and Valve and VUG will make a sh*tload of $$ when they release it... WHY?!?!?!

Some_God said:
Yeah why would you even make a thread like this. You already know HL2 is finished (RC stage) and Valve and VUG will make a sh*tload of $$ when they release it... WHY?!?!?!
Woah! I smell someone giving a shit!

I would!....I would just!!!!!....find another game to watch it's development and wait 2 years for it to come out.

Actually I do... I have no life, I'm fat and ugly, and I can't get a girl. ;(

I'll be so glad when HL2 is released and immature people stop trying to get attention by making thread titles like "Half life cancellation." "What if Half-Life 2 were cancelled?" would make a much better title, but you knew that didn't you?

These forums were such a nice place to be about a year ago. ;( But thanks to the mods, it's still the best HL2 community around. :)

If someone had you tied up to a chair and u where in a dark room and they put a gun to your head and said that you where about to die. How would you feel?

Well that would ofcourse be worse than HL² not being released... but its an obvious answer as well.

what if bungie thought "hey, valve cancelled HL2, lets cancel Halo 2 aswell"

I really wonder what you're doing here sometimes...

Ok.. eh? yeah.. whatever..
?? :| ?
i answered the question.. what is the problem now?.. :p

to those that say that you would consider suicide is to say that you are a complete moron that should be on drugs.

Suicide is a terrible way to fix things. A game is cancelled, so what? You're going to KILL yourself over it? Thats almost as retarded as killing yourself because you lost something in an MMORPG. Which some people already have.

I'm alright with fanboys lining up at their local EB or Best Buy to buy the game 7 hours prior to it's release. But suicide is pointless. You won't be able to play the game either way. Just the difference is that you can play other games while you're still alive.

I'd wonder what about vampire the masquerade bloodlines what will happen to that?

Ch1cKeN said:
to say that you would consider suicide is to say that i am a complete moron that should be on drugs.

Suicide is a terrible way to fix things. A game is cancelled, so what? You're going to KILL yourself over it? Thats almost as retarded as killing yourself because you lost something in an MMORPG. Which some people already have.

I'm alright with fanboys lining up at their local EB or Best Buy to buy the game 7 hours prior to it's release. But suicide is pointless. You won't be able to play the game either way. Just the difference is that you can play other games while you're still alive.

DUDE they're not really going to kill themselves they're just exaggerating

Ch1cKeN said:

"Woolley knows her son had problems beyond EverQuest, and she tried to get him help by contacting a mental health program and trying to get him to live in a group home. A psychologist diagnosed him with depression and schizoid personality disorder".

Ahem, you can't really blame the game now can you? :rolleyes:

"That, according to Dr. J. Michael Faragher, dean of the School of Professional Studies at the Metropolitan State College of Denver and co-director of the Center for Addiction Studies <snip> Faragher doesn't think there's much of a case to be made against SOE for responsibility. "If it wasn't this (EverQuest), it would have been something else".

I'm sorry but he's right, the guy had problems way behond EQ.

well, i tried.

Still. you do hear about these sort of things.

It's very unlikely that HL2 would be cancelled but if it was then I would probably jump off the roof of my house and try to land on something hard.

Ch1cKeN said:
to those that say that you would consider suicide is to say that you are a complete moron that should be on drugs.

lol you are so stupid, are you by any chance american

Back