Half life isnt real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

one day....

Reaction score
Whats this theory that HL2 will not be released? I hope its pure poo ;(

It's like totally treu!!11 It's about government conspiracy and alians and stuf.

I herd its a traning program :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just kidding, nah i don't expect them to be true, and welcome to the forums :p

One day you won't believe everything you read on an Internet forum...

one day.... said:

I'm getting tired of hearing this stuff. do all of you people belive all you read on the internet? this rates 10 on the naive scale.

bobthecombineguy said:
I'm getting tired of hearing this stuff. do all of you people belive all you read on the internet? this rates 10 on the naive scale.

;(

Sorry i just wanted to check.

Huh

What... HL2 not real??? OH MY GOD

haha well, ist almost in stores now... haha great

On the 16th of November Gabe is gonna come here on these forums and tell us we've been Punk'd. There is no HL2.

Raz said:
On the 16th of November Gabe is gonna come here on these forums and tell us we've been Punk'd. There is no HL2.

What? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!! :p

Ok i am officially a dumbass broad :rolleyes:

Hmm gordon looks so much sexier than in the first HL,i wonder if hes married..

The whole valve company has plane tickets, when everyone realises there is no half-life 2, they will be long gone, living it up in luxemburg or the caymen islands .....

do not trust americans! :p

Raz said:

Naa, Gabe isnt real either. The U.S Government decided to give Valve a friendly face that all americans are used to, so they artistically created a man that looks like he eats McDonalds 4 times a day. Americans trust that look. Look at Michale Moore

oh god how lame.

the only girl who ever gamed that got in contact with anyone i know, was with one of my friends and she sent him an ounce of marijuana through the post, interstate. needless to say, she was a quaker.

oh and a girl at my old school who liked me but i just liked headshotting her in cs.

one day.... said:

:dork: There has been so many of these threads its funny. :dork:

Sharasment panda said:
Naa, Gabe isnt real either. The U.S Government decided to give Valve a friendly face that all americans are used to, so they artistically created a man that looks like he eats McDonalds 4 times a day. Americans trust that look. Look at Michale Moore

That's hilarious man.

You don't start an entirely new thread (with an improper name mind you) just to check ONE thing that you read on the INTERNET.

LOOK AROUND YOU.

Gold announcement!

People have SPENT MONEY ON IT.

HOW THE HELL WOULD IT NOT BE REAL!?

FFS... THINK before you post.

(Don't bother saying I am being an ass. If you care enough to waste a post just to say that, you are worse than me.)

cool it vegeta, its not worth it! you've got your whole life ahead of you!

OH MY GOD< ITS A GURL ON DA FOERUMZ<<<>>>> HOWZ MY HAIER? DO I LOOK OK??><

sorry, couldn't resist ;)

vegeta897 said:
You don't start an entirely new thread (with an improper name mind you) just to check ONE thing that you read on the INTERNET.

LOOK AROUND YOU.

Gold announcement!

People have SPENT MONEY ON IT.

HOW THE HELL WOULD IT NOT BE REAL!?

FFS... THINK before you post.

(Don't bother saying I am being an ass. If you care enough to waste a post just to say that, you are worse than me.)

*sighs*

Really makes your whine about me in another section look pretty pathetic when you continue acting like this to other users.

Consider yourself warned.. again :\ If you can't reply properly then don't reply atall.

I hear that you can play it on the Infinium Phantom starting in January!!

Anyones who believes this even slightly is a complete bonehead.

(and needs to be launched into the sun)

I've heared that Gordon is an alcoholic?! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back