Half-Life Midweek Madness 3 ravens = Half-Life 3?

HL3 when?

Sandvich
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I saw three ravens in the background picture of the Midweek madness sale picture for the Half-Life series, so I looked back at the image before the words were put over it. I found that there were only 2 ravens in it. So I took the two images and put them overlapping each other to see if they were the same or not. I made it into a gif so you can see what I found. I'm not quite sure myself.

Zoom in on the image, you will see it cuts off some of the third birds tail.

jmIR0Jt.gif

Wow this is absolute evidence that Valve is definitely, at best, Trolling us all.

They will release absolutely nothing about anything related to Half-Life any time soon, but will troll us at the expense of nothing to increase the hype.

Be sure that these are very foreseeable consequences.

Nice try Gabe!

Wow this is absolute evidence that Valve is definitely, at best, Trolling us all.

They will release absolutely nothing about anything related to Half-Life any time soon, but will troll us at the expense of nothing to increase the hype.

Be sure that these are very foreseeable consequences.

thats all i can see out of this. theyve been flat out trolling us because they know we will all go bat shit insane no matter how obscure the reference could be.

Back