Half-life movie??

Gabe wants it to happen and he's had offers but none he likes.
It's very easy to fk a game > movie up, you need to stick to the storyline that the game originally gave and that the fans loved.

Many don't.

Originally posted by doa_master
you are truly an evil character, silent

Muwahahahahahaha. I see...

*strokes body functions* :p

who would be a good director do you guys think?
someone who can make an intelligent/above average action thriller.

how many directors can do that?

btw can't wait for Kill Bill

Storyline? Where's that screenplay of gordon bashing his 23342th headcrab that was posted long ago?

Nah, a joint effort of ridley scott and john woo.

Yea, Super Mario bros. is a perfect example. When the hell did Super Mario brothers have cars, faser rays, and head shrinking goomba machines?

Resident Evil has to be by far the best game to movie project to date. Even tho it still sucked, but it's a better representation.

Originally posted by Goombatommy
Yea, Super Mario bros. is a perfect example. When the hell did Super Mario brothers have cars, faser rays, and head shrinking goomba machines?

Resident Evil has to be by far the best game to movie project to date. Even tho it still sucked, but it's a better representation.

:( :( :( that was like one of my favorite movies for quite some time, lmao. i thought it was pretty f'in' sick... acting was pretty good too if ya' ask me, but hey, that's just IMHO.

why'd u think it sucked so hard goomba?

alcapone >> if ya' ask me, mr. walkin's odd speech would probably make it impossible for me take him seriously at any point in the movie, lmao.

BTW - Kill Bill looks f'in' awesome. gotta' love that Hotei "Kill Bill" theme song 'eh? :D

Okay... I'll pay ya $1 an hour seeing as the rocketship is the best part (easiest too).

Yes, we will also be serving peanuts and the inflight movie will be biosphere with pauly shore.

*Intercom: Ladies and gentlemen we have reached an altitude of about 300 meters above the surface of the earth.

"ACTION"

Good cut people good cut. nw909... you're not supposed to ride the rocket that way! :p

Originally posted by NSPIRE
:( :( :( that was like one of my favorite movies for quite some time, lmao. i thought it was pretty f'in' sick... acting was pretty good too if ya' ask me, but hey, that's just IMHO.

why'd u think it sucked so hard goomba?

It's just I dunno, it didn't have the true Super Mario bros. feel to it. I guess if you watched it with an open mind you can have a different opinion, but I guess im the kind of guy that critique's movies lol.

Freddy vs. Jason ......excellent :cheers:

The important thing is to have lots of Milla Jovovich wearing less and less clothing as the movie continues. I don't care how you work her into the story, just do it.

lol, noooooooo goomba! i meant resident evil ^__^

honestly, i didn't much care for that super mario bros. movie much either... *sigh* so much potential

See you guys later. I gotta get my ass in bed!

I'm gonna head off to bed in a few minutes too... just readin' up on a few of the last / newest posts that I missed while I was pickin' out my class bling... err, I mean ring! ^__^

We need to get Arnie in the movie, to bad he is the govenor of California now.

Back