Half Life2.com Secret Im Serious Please Read

P

purplesea001

if you go to half-life2.com (yes valve's official site)
look for the screenshots link on the home page
click it then go into screenshots
click the last one in the 3rd column under the screenshots divider
click it
its like some acess secret beta thingy
anyone have ideas im stumped
anyone figure it out ... hell ill love ya
thx purplesea001 :bounce:

I wonder, is this the 23rd or the 24th time this has been posted?

USE SEARCH :)

lol, i just signed up on this thing so o well
i gots hl2 all preloaded and paid for
wish they set a damn release date

u: nova
p: prospekt

Type barnacle, press enter

Violá.

:O OMG its real!!!$@!

Some guy comes in here with this 'discovery' every week.. :dozey:

I don't have time for this repost crap seeing as how Return to Zork just came out, so I gotta go play!!!!

TaiFong said:
I don't have time for this repost crap seeing as how Return to Zork just came out, so I gotta go play!!!!
I wanna play that too!! I hear its wicked awsome!! But can somebody please tell me what happens in Zork first?!

f|uke said:
I wanna play that too!! I hear its wicked awsome!! But can somebody please tell me what happens in Zork first?!

OMG d00d, the new one has ANTIALIASED TEXT!!!!

TaiFong said:
OMG d00d, the new one has ANTIALIASED TEXT!!!!
Yah I know! And I hear the descriptions of water are really vivid! Like, "You see a lake. its all ripply and reflective and stuff."

f|uke said:
Yah I know! And I hear the descriptions of water are really vivid! Like, "You see a lake. its all ripply and reflective and stuff."

For real. Don't forget the realistic physics. I just played through this part...

"You push the table over, which follows all the laws of earthly physics and falls pretty realistically, promise!"

TaiFong said:
For real. Don't forget the realistic physics. I just played through this part...

"You push the table over, which follows all the laws of earthly physics and falls pretty realistically, promise!"
Talk about immersion. This is going to be the best game ever! I hope my new 256mb 16 pipeline 2D Text Accellerator is up to the task.
:LOL:

Back