Half-Life2.com website FINALLY updated.

BigNamek

Reaction score
Wow, I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I decided to go to the half-life2.com website, official website for Half-Life 2, and clicked on the new buttons. To my surprise, there is an actual update. It's just talking about the CS:S availability to cyber cafes, but hey, it's a start. Let's hope that they will update it more than once per every four or five months from now on. :p

BigNamek...

Later this month for the Coupon and CZ owners..

That website will only ever update for the absolute biggest news that involves company decisions and major releases. The only other times it will probably update are for when the game is released and for patches.

Its really only there for the people who know nothing about HL2 and just want a basic description of what it is, so don't ever expect much from it. Fan sites like this one keep everyone updated for those fans who want more detailed information on whats going on.

The Mullinator said:
and for patches.

patches will come through steam tho? or for ppl who don't have net access to download and burn at a mates house?

Headwires said:
patches will come through steam tho? or for ppl who don't have net access to download and burn at a mates house?
No I just mean they will probably have a news release saying that a new patch has been released. They might have it up for download there but since HL2 is so integrated with Steam I wouldn't count on it.

they used to have the old patches for counterstrike downloadable. Im not sure if they still do or if they will continue to do it. Ive been updating via steam and havnt had any problems for a while.

The Mullinator said:
That website will only ever update for the absolute biggest news that involves company decisions and major releases. The only other times it will probably update are for when the game is released and for patches.

Its really only there for the people who know nothing about HL2 and just want a basic description of what it is, so don't ever expect much from it. Fan sites like this one keep everyone updated for those fans who want more detailed information on whats going on.

100% true! :cheers:

Back