• Oh, God no

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • What Is Half-Park

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
I just went to the Half-Park website and I struck up an ingenious idea. What if Valve decided to make a mini series of Half-Park using maybe quicktime, and adding it to the special edition HalfLife2 CD or something.

Get the original animator and use the voice actors of HalfLife or Perhaps SouthPark for that instance.

Chris_D EDIT: For those of you wondering WTF Half-Park is then please look at this :)

http://www.quirkybastards.net/halfpark/half_park.html

samuelk is the creator, PM him

Not seen him in a while though.....perhaps he is making the script i sent him.....

Half-Park is the only Half-Life humor site I have ever seen. They haven't made a comic or something in a while.

EDIT : LOL That script is hilarious! :LOL:

Haven't got a clue, i PMed samuel in October with it, he PMed me back and then that's the last i heard about it

I didn't even knew about the existence of such thing till this thread... :(

LOL, this is funy, BBC2 channel should replace SouthPark with this one. Its realy funy.

SamuelK usually hangs out in the VU HL2 forums (same as me). A few of us over there have talked about making some animations using Flash. I just haven't had the time yet, but I might this summer.

Falcon(Nate) said:
SamuelK usually hangs out in the VU HL2 forums (same as me). A few of us over there have talked about making some animations using Flash. I just haven't had the time yet, but I might this summer.

where's that?

Odd -- my reply seems to have been burninated. I guess I can vote now though.
My vote is "no thanks". (Voted nearest thing above)

Ahnteis said:
Odd -- my reply seems to have been burninated. I guess I can vote now though.
My vote is "no thanks". (Voted nearest thing above)
I thought I'd fix what you were referring to which in turn would have left you looking rather odd so I deleted your post. Hope you don't mind.

Honestly, I'd like both more on the Half-Park site and something on the CD. :)

some half-park episodes are funny, like the reflecting helmet thing with barney, so if they do more clever stuff like that that would be pretty ****ing cool, btw; what's everyone's fav hal-park ep?

Either the steam one, or any of them with the g-man in them.

I quite like the first one, I can just imagine GMAN talking like a southpark character

ok, I contacted samuelk via other means, we'll see what his responce is. I do know this is alot of work for him though....

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I've been busy with other things lately, so the Half-Park episodes are kind of behind... I'm hoping to start up some more soon. I'll post word here as soon as the next one is finished.

So far, I don't intend to animate any of the episodes... I think they work best as comics; plus, adding voices and sound effects would be a huge undertaking -- especially when trying to get GOOD voice work.

Back