halflife / ashtontheme wallpaper help!!!!

X

xshellsx

hey guys anyone ever seen a thread not sure where it is on this forums list but i accidently find out and i was reading about it but i want steps on how to make my pc them and wallpaper look like this guys pc pic and he had gordon from halflife as background pic and aim/yahoo/msn in one whole buddy list thanks in advance : xshellsx

Wow that was a long sentence.

wow superdooper no we have no idea what yur talking about to eb honest how would we its something really obvsucer and to be h what you said dont even make sense its almost impossible to read your post i tried but i found it very hard COMMENFE INTERROGATION why are you wasting everybody's time, webber? Why are you getting in everbody's way? I'm telling you, Webber, you're a washout. Why do you treat that young lady like a leper? She's not the leper, Webber? Where do you keep your suits? Why did you leave the organisation? What would your old mum say, Webber? Why did you betray us? Why did you come here? When did you last pray? WHEN DID YOU NLAST PRAY? Do you recognise an external force? Do you recognise and external force? That's the question! Do you recognise an external force, responsible for you, suffering for you? Is the number 846 possible or necessary? Wrong! Is the number 846 possible or necessary? Wrong! It's necessary but not possible. Wrong! Why do you think the number 846 is necessarily possible> Wrong! It's only necessarily necessary! We admit possibility only after we grant necessity it is possible because necessary but by no means necessary through possibility. The possibility can only be assumed after the proof of necessity. Right! Right? Of course right! We're right and you're wrong, Webber, all along the line.

Sorry, no clue.

in the words or Mr. Chappelle:
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhat?!

Im brushing my teeth right now :)

My teeth are getting shiny. :D <--- see?

Oh and I would like a new computer mm that would be nice this 1 is 3 years old but I did upgrade it so it can run. Hey do u know a lakaris called piratos? they are great. Anyway like u know mobile phones are cool. And well since u thought we could help u by that, can u help me find my yellow bullets for my softgun? Id like to spray them around a bit they are in a see through tupe with blue lid on. SELAS

xshellsx said:
hey guys anyone ever seen a thread not sure where it is on this forums list but i accidently find out and i was reading about it but i want steps on how to make my pc them and wallpaper look like this guys pc pic and he had gordon from halflife as background pic and aim/yahoo/msn in one whole buddy list thanks in advance : xshellsx
All I can make out from this post is that you want a HL2 wallpaper, and to use an instant messenger that allows you to talk to aim, yahoo and msn contacts simultaneously. It just so happens, that I think this is what you're looking for: Trillian - I don't use it myself, but would recommend it :thumbs:.

As for wallpapers, there are l o a d s of HL2 wallpapers around - google maybe?

Back