Halo 2 delay official

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

someone had to say it.

I get this feeling of shader overuse when looking at Halo 2 shots.. lol

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooes!

Damn.

lol...halo 1 sucked...i don't expect anything else from halo 2. if you talk to the competetive people, there are only 2 weapons that get any real use...nice game they've created there... :\

I only use the Pistol, and sometimes the AR.
But, I still love the game. Maybe it's because you had to switch weapons for the different situations in the game (Being limited felt more realistic), or because it didn't have any gay, gigantic bosses(Also, more realistic).

Anyway, I liked it. I didn't like the PC Port though. Quite a disappointment.

They hv authorization from Microsoft to dealy it until X-mas.
They said it a while before.

Halo never interested me untill it cam on the PC, then i found its quality. THe last few levels are amazingly fun. Halo 2 delay doesnt intrest me as i have no x-box and ittl be boomin ages till the pc port anyway.

Suicide42 said:
Halo never interested me untill it cam on the PC, then i found its
*crap

I mean... surely that's what you must have MEANT to type...

Letters said:
*crap

I mean... surely that's what you must have MEANT to type...

lol that's exactly what i expected to read...but i was surprised that it said quality and not some derogotory adjective. :rolling:

@Shuzer: LOL your new avatar rules :)
@Maskirovka: (about your signature) well technically you would die of de-hydration first. :p

on topic though, yeah it was expected, it may just end up on f'n xbox 2 at this rate.
on a brighter note (to those who care) UT2004 demo within the next two weeks (official statement by Mark Rein on the Atari Boards) ... not that IM a big UT fan, but at this point in time anything looks good.

Mr. Redundant said:
@Shuzer: LOL your new avatar rules :)
@Maskirovka: (about your signature) well technically you would die of de-hydration first. :p

on topic though, yeah it was expected, it may just end up on f'n xbox 2 at this rate.
on a brighter note (to those who care) UT2004 demo within the next two weeks (official statement by Mark Rein on the Atari Boards) ... not that IM a big UT fan, but at this point in time anything looks good.

lol, thanks, glad you liked my avatar, it's far creepier than Fenric's Sadako :)
As for Maskirovka's signature, isn't that actually a quote from Teen Girl Squad?

Yeah, if UT2004 has good vehicles, I might consider it. weee, vehicles are fun.

Edit: See attached image for the bottomless pit from TGS

It's very nice of all you PC-fanboys to go "ooh pwn3d haha xb0xx0rz game delayed haha" just because you don't own an Xbox. I'm positive I love computers as much as you do , but I have nothing against consoles. About the Shader overusage: Ever looked at Doom III lately?

Please, stop that.

CrazyHarij said:
It's very nice of all you PC-fanboys to go "ooh pwn3d haha xb0xx0rz game delayed haha" just because you don't own an Xbox. I'm positive I love computers as much as you do , but I have nothing against consoles. About the Shader overusage: Ever looked at Doom III lately?

Please, stop that.
Nope, nothing wrong with consoles... just XBox... and there's a REASON we don't have one... :upstare:

Letters said:
Nope, nothing wrong with consoles... just XBox... and there's a REASON we don't have one... :upstare:

Amen! plus, most XBox fanboys bash PC fanboys the same way PC fanboys bash XBox fanboys

and there's a REASON we don't have one...

Outta cash ?

Sorry, I never bash PC fanboys usually since I am one myself and an Xbox fanboy at the same time, but you're just being ****ing rude.. What's your adversion against the Xbox? Does it steal games from you? Is it because Microsoft is behind it, the company that created Windows after all?

I find it kind of immature bashing at stuff you got all this prejudice about , that's what caused racism and anti semitism(sp?) etc.

CrazyHarij said:
Outta cash ?

Sorry, I never bash PC fanboys usually since I am one myself and an Xbox fanboy at the same time, but you're just being ****ing rude.. What's your adversion against the Xbox? Does it steal games from you? Is it because Microsoft is behind it, the company that created Windows after all?

I find it kind of immature bashing at stuff you got all this prejudice about , that's what caused racism and anti semitism(sp?) etc.

It's the way of life, Harij. XBox fanboys dislike PC fanboys, same vice versa.

Personally, I just dislike Microsoft. I've gone over this many times, especially in that huge Longhorn thread a couple months back. I only use Windows because it's the most widely developed for platform. The only console company I have respect for is Nintendo, probably because that's what I grew up with :)

i hate xbox because gates is waisting money on consoles when he could be using the money for a greater use. and im not too fond of windows either, but hey, if i could afford a mac i would get one.

CrazyHarij said:
Outta cash ?

I LOATHE Xbox Because I have one....
I went out and spent my hard earned cash for that ... that monstrosity.
I still have it, but lets be honest ... the only decent game was halo, (thats the reason I bought the system.. that and the promise of cool shit in the future -that never happened- )
I consider the XBOX's path that of the dreamcast, just slightly slower.

:/
however this is my opinion based on my experience with the xbox, I dont like sports titles (I rather play the damn sport) and I dont like cartoony or kiddy games.
Splinter Cell was fantastic, as was halo.... I cant really think of anything else that was worth playing (and I have played everything... I have a rental deal with holywood video where I can rent all the games I want for 20bucks a month)

as I said, this is my opinion not fact.

Mr. Redundant said:

some of you guys just don't get it....screw technicality...of course you would die of thirst first....but...TGS #3! i'm glad someone recognized it...and i'm saddened that so many people have pointed out that technicality to me like i'm some idiot that thinks you have an ample supply of drinking water while falling down a bottomless pit...and speaking of technicalities...dehydration is one word!!! ZING!!!! :imu: :imu:

OT: sorry if you somehow take offense to xbox bashing, but there is a HUGE list of legit reasons why someone might think the xbox sucks...don't be stupid and compare it to racism...

that'd be like if black people actually WERE inferior...then racism towards blacks would at least have some small basis (even though it would still be rude and morally wrong)...but the xbox...god...it's made by microsoft for one and i have no intention of giving them any more money...for two, they ganked halo from the PC in the first place...DELAYED IT for like a year (even longer for the PC)...and then made what was supposed to be a sweet game into a barely average PC game.

sorry...but that alone justifies my hatred of the xbox...nevermind the reasons everyone else can come up with.

First off for all you people who says it was delayed... Your all *WRONG* there was never a release date, nor is thier now. Simply put they want to shoot for fall 2004, they dont have NE garentees nor have they, unlike HL2. source.

http://www.bungie.net

waedoe........

*sigh*

you're always telling everyone how much better you are than everyone else...or should i say YOUR always telling people......ppffftt

no i just dont want lies being spread and belived. and since ur such a hater of halo i think your just angry cause im right.. Any how before u nay say a game try creating one. let me tell you its a bitch. People dont apreciate what they have ne more its sad.

waedoe said:
no i just dont want lies being spread and belived. and since ur such a hater of halo i think your just angry cause im right.. Any how before u nay say a game try creating one. let me tell you its a bitch. People dont apreciate what they have ne more its sad.
Oh, boo hoo! :rolling:

Seriously, look at the tear ---> :(

It's there, trust me.

you know this will probably get me banned, but i hope gabe newell and his fat obese ass keels over and dies; for making you guys such haters of other games. Besides i garentee that Halo 2 will come out be for HL2. Gabe will probably eat HL2 on accident too.

Mr. Redundant said:
I LOATHE Xbox Because I have one....
I went out and spent my hard earned cash for that ... that monstrosity.
I still have it, but lets be honest ... the only decent game was halo, (thats the reason I bought the system.. that and the promise of cool shit in the future -that never happened- )
I consider the XBOX's path that of the dreamcast, just slightly slower.

:/
however this is my opinion based on my experience with the xbox, I dont like sports titles (I rather play the damn sport) and I dont like cartoony or kiddy games.
Splinter Cell was fantastic, as was halo.... I cant really think of anything else that was worth playing (and I have played everything... I have a rental deal with holywood video where I can rent all the games I want for 20bucks a month)

as I said, this is my opinion not fact.

Try:

KOTOR
NFSU
Freedom Fighters
Crimson Skies
and many other titles
Next month, Ninja Gaiden and Breakdown come out.
Fable comes out sometime this century, and Halo 2...eventually.

I would name some o the other good games out for it, I'm just too lazy to name them all. Ninja Gaiden will truly be the PWN, it may even beat out Halo. Then again, I grew up playing Metroid at home, and Ninja Gaiden at the Conoco where I used to live.

To Shuzer: Shuzer, you're my friend, but that was mean.
I'm going to laugh at you when/if Far Cry is delayed, to avenge CrazyHarij.

waedoe...why so much hate, man? why would i be angry if you were right about ANYTHING halo-related? i really couldn't care less about halo or halo2.

and i really don't know what your statement about game creation being hard proves....except that it's hard to make games..."let me tell you it's a bitch"....wow i really hope you have some personal experience with making games...

but what does any of that have to do with me not liking halo or me talking about how you always have some jackass way of saying YOUR *WRONG* to everyone?

you could've said "guys...halo 2 never had a release date, so techincally it can't be delayed"...but instead you chose the "i'm better than you and i'm a jackass" way. i shouldn't point things like that out because it just starts flame wars...

and your crack at gabe...wow...i won't hate hl2 if it gets delayed again because it's NOT made by microsoft and it's NOT on the xbox...and it WAS NOT assimilated by microsoft and taken away from the PC...which were my reasons for not liking halo....your statements just make absolutely no sense and have nothing to do with what i said.

but sorry, i had to call you on it...

waedoe said:
First off for all you people who says it was delayed... Your all *WRONG* there was never a release date, nor is thier now. Simply put they want to shoot for fall 2004, they dont have NE garentees nor have they, unlike HL2. source.

http://www.bungie.net

Actually, they did say it would "ship Fall, 2004".
So, they did guarantee it.

Maskirovka said:
waedoe...why so much hate, man? why would i be angry if you were right about ANYTHING halo-related? i really couldn't care less about halo or halo2.

and i really don't know what your statement about game creation being hard proves....except that it's hard to make games..."let me tell you it's a bitch"....wow i really hope you have some personal experience with making games...

but what does any of that have to do with me not liking halo or me talking about how you always have some jackass way of saying YOUR *WRONG* to everyone?

you could've said "guys...halo 2 never had a release date, so techincally it can't be delayed"...but instead you chose the "i'm better than you and i'm a jackass" way. i shouldn't point things like that out because it just starts flame wars...

and your crack at gabe...wow...i won't hate hl2 if it gets delayed again because it's NOT made by microsoft and it's NOT on the xbox...and it WAS NOT assimilated by microsoft and taken away from the PC...which were my reasons for not liking halo....your statements just make absolutely no sense and have nothing to do with what i said.

but sorry, i had to call you on it...

First Valve would work alot better under microsoft. I mean they would get an exercise machine for gabe and beable to provide security for the HL2 files. They would also be able to get better orginization on release dates. Further more i had to say your *WRONG* because thats how i am, im sorry if you dont like that. I also do have "PERSONAL" expierience making a game. Im doing a Total conversion of the BF42 engine in the Mod called Homefront. Besides Halo is way better on XBOX than ever could be on PC. Alot better.

GhostValkyrie said:
Actually, they did say it would "ship Fall, 2004".
So, they did garuantee it.

thanks for correcting me, but that still means that they havent "DELAYED" yet.

wistles*
That's going too far... I wish people would stop making personal references to Gabe Newell. I mean he was nice enough to interact with fans, and let ppl get to know him more, and this is what he gets.... sigh.

Anyway, I do agree with you somewhat that some people could be a little more open-minded, and I don't like to see x-box, or Halo bashing, but they have there own reasons I suppose, so you shouldn't try to force your opinions on them. Believe me, ppl like to find things out for themselves... they're too damn stubborn to be convinced ;)

edit: *touches moniter*.... OW! this topic is hot

GhostValkyrie said:
To Shuzer: Shuzer, you're my friend, but that was mean.
I'm going to laugh at you when/if Far Cry is delayed, to avenge CrazyHarij.

Bah, how was I mean, exactly? I just stated the obvious, everyone knows XBox fanboys don't get along with PC fanboys and vice-versa (I never called anyone a fanboy, either.. especially not Harij). Personally, I wouldn't mind having an XBox if I didn't have to pay for it. I'd love to play Halo and Halo 2, but again, I dislike Microsoft, so any bit of money I don't have to give to them is fine with me.

waedoe said:
First Valve would work alot better under microsoft. I mean they would get an exercise machine for gabe and beable to provide security for the HL2 files. They would also be able to get better orginization on release dates. Further more i had to say your *WRONG* because thats how i am, im sorry if you dont like that. I also do have "PERSONAL" expierience making a game. Im doing a Total conversion of the BF42 engine in the Mod called Homefront. Besides Halo is way better on XBOX than ever could be on PC. Alot better.

Microsoft.. provide better security? I have yet to see anything Microsoft that's as secure as their alternatives.. =/ Also, your personal attacks on Gabe are completely and utterly useless flamebait. You're not insulting Mask or anyone else here by making fun of Gabe, you're only insulting one person: Gabe.

Shuzer said:
Bah, how was I mean, exactly? I just stated the obvious, everyone knows XBox fanboys don't get along with PC fanboys and vice-versa (I never called anyone a fanboy, either.. especially not Harij). Personally, I wouldn't mind having an XBox if I didn't have to pay for it. I'd love to play Halo and Halo 2, but again, I dislike Microsoft, so any bit of money I don't have to give to them is fine with me.

Okay, have it your way.
But, you'll miss out on some great shit. You can't pirate Xbox, you know.
Though if you could, I would do the same. So, I can understand to a degree.

Shuzer said:
Microsoft.. provide better security? I have yet to see anything Microsoft that's as secure as their alternatives.. =/ Also, your personal attacks on Gabe are completely and utterly useless flamebait. You're not insulting Mask or anyone else here by making fun of Gabe, you're only insulting one person: Gabe.

Good i hope gabe crys

GhostValkyrie said:
Okay, have it your way.
But, you'll miss out on some great shit. You can't pirate Xbox, you know.
Though if you could, I would do the same. So, I can understand to a degree.

lol, you still didn't answer how I was mean..
Anyway, if I could do it over, I might of gotten an XBox instead of a PS2. The only console I've actually put some mileage on is my GameCube, I have very few PS2 games, while I have 20 or so GC titles (most of which I've beaten)

Back