Hand bug.

VodkA-HLC-

Reaction score
I don't know if you guys noticed this but if your ct or terror, your hands and arms are the same model. Black gloves with the sleeves rolled up. The cts have on green long sleeve shirts but in the arm models the sleeves are rolled up. I can't remember if in 1.6 the models of the arms relate to what model you pick. Can anyone elaborate?

welcome to cs lol. all the models in 1.6 had gloves and forearms showing...hmm yeah i just realised that lol. doesnt matter to me though :E

That is what I thought. I couldn't remember though. That is such an easy fix.

"fix"? "bug"?

It's not a bug! It's character.

Chris_D said:
"fix"? "bug"?

It's not a bug! It's character.

Phew, thanks for clearing that up, I can sleep soundly now. OlO. Bug is just a generic term get used to it.

A bug is something that was not intended.

This was not unintentional.

Though really you gotta wonder, how hard would it be to make a few extra skins for the arms?

Chris_D
"READ THIS BEFORE POSTING || Video by Lunchtimemamma"

Did anyone click on "read this before posting"? I did and lmao

VodkA-HLC- said:
Phew, thanks for clearing that up, I can sleep soundly now. OlO. Bug is just a generic term get used to it.

I wouldnt say that to Chris_D if I were you.
He might give you a slappy.

I wouldnt call it a bug but it is definitely a model problem. Just another thing that needs to be changed.

They wont change it though. Means they have to spend more time on it, and I think that, after a while making something, it gets a tad tedious.

Besides, leave all that for counter-strike 2. CSS is just a complete remake, INCLUDING all models being the same.... but better graphics...

Counter Strike 2? Can you elaborate....I thought cs source was cs2. Am I wrong?

VodkA-HLC- said:
Counter Strike 2? Can you elaborate....I thought cs source was cs2. Am I wrong?

Yes you're wrong. At E3 someone asked gabe if CS:S is CS2 and gabe said no

I doubt "CS 2" will ever be. I've never heard of the idea yet personally but seriously... what else could they add that cant be done by a bunch of custom maps? If I were you, I'd start looking forward to the bunch of private/public mods that will be out within months of HL2 on the shelves (providing that the SDK is released on time.).

Nex321 said:

He probably just meant that the official title is 'Counter-Strike: Source' and not "CS 2", which in my opinion CS:S sounds a hell of alot better.

Nex321 said:

You probably forget to mention what he said after no. It went like this.

Q. Is cs.s going to be cs2?

A. No. Cs.s is not cs2. There is no cs2. Cs.s is a remake of the original cs using the source engine.

Back