Happy Birthday Cold War: Melting Point!

Gothax?

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to announce that the popular Cold War: Melting Point MOD has officially turned two years old. Congratulations!

In other news, multiple updates have been released for Cold War : Melting Point, an expanding multiplayer online FPS. CW:MP will feature campaign modes, unique Class System including a Rifleman, Sniper, Medic and much more. The update includes a brand new AK47 and two different character sketches.
[br]

[br]More information including screenshots, forums, and an explanation of CW:MP's storyline can be found at their homepage.

Rather crypic responses... :)

No public releases yet, sorry!

sixthree: not sure what you're saying there.... ;)

Of course it is popular! I love this MOD, it looks outstanding. I personally cannot wait for a playable release. Hurry up or I will beat you up, Sidewinder! :p

gun render looks nice, really classy.

i love the loose concept art too, stylish :D

SidewinderX said:
Rather crypic responses... :)

No public releases yet, sorry!

sixthree: not sure what you're saying there.... ;)

I meant nothing offensive :) Great work, hope to see a release soon!

I'm really looking forward to this mod, only due to the lack of games focused around the Cold War, FPSes and such especially, actually, the only such game I can recall is OFP, or perhaps, you could say BFV too, albeit I mean where you fight actual Soviets.

I don't think I'd celebrate an anniversary of a project I'm not finished with, seems like a strange thing to go "congratulations! you've been working on something for two years!".

the concepts look nice... good work and hurry up ! i want to play damn it

Sharrd said:
I don't think I'd celebrate an anniversary of a project I'm not finished with, seems like a strange thing to go "congratulations! you've been working on something for two years!".
Why not? It shows that we have a dedicated team that's sticking with the project, and that we're not about to jump ship or collapse like 90% of the mods out there.

SixThree said:
I meant nothing offensive Great work, hope to see a release soon!
Oh, no worries, I wasn't trying to imply that you were!

Also guys, if you havn't checked our homepage, we have a recent interview with hl2db that you can read here

i thought the cold war was called the cold war cause it had no real action? it was a cold war?
this mod about sitting in a room with your finger over the button or sumtin?

Back