Happy Birthday Half Life!

now all we need is Geri Halliwell singing happy birthday dressed up as monroe again and it'll be like all mine have come at once ;)

Originally posted by Fenric1138
now all we need is Geri Halliwell singing happy birthday dressed up as monroe again and it'll be like all mine have come at once ;)

Did you mean all my wishes have com TRUE at once?....ohh, I see, you come at once...hehe. Oh, YOU!

HAppy birthday Half-Life. You don't look a day over 3...

Fenric... did you mean Maralynne Monroe (sorry, terrible spelling) or Munro? (the site owner)

:p

Anyway, Happpy Birthday!

Originally posted by oldi1knoby
Did you mean all my wishes have com TRUE at once?....ohh, I see, you come at once...hehe. Oh, YOU!

all my birthdays but yeah you got the general "jist" of what was on my mind when the mental image of Geri in that dress flashed infront of me ;)..... mmmmmm *gurgle, drool, revert to childish giggling*

Originally posted by mrBadger
Fenric... did you mean Maralynne Monroe (sorry, terrible spelling) or Munro? (the site owner)

:p

LOL oops I didn't realise that, ouch that could got really embarrasing, yeah I meant Marilyn Monroe (phew that was a close one!) :D

Happy bday Half life! make it a good one....even tho ur a game lol

Happy Birthday Toaster! i mean Happy Birthday Half-life!

just a pity its not coming out... *sigh*

its the little differences that make our world a better place to live.

5 years already? Man thats scary...i still remember when the game came out and i didnt have a clue what it was. My brother installed the demo and played through that. I played it a bit but didnt really do that much (At the time the only games id really palyed were Red Alert and the original C&C)
Anyway, he decided to buy the first game and it took a couple of months for me to play it, but when i did....man did i love it.

I like that piccy...

<Blows Noisemaker>

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!*

Happy 5th Birthday, Half Life!

>Suspects Ghost is tapping tips of fingers together.

Back