Happy Halloween!

Halloween festivities are actually banned in schools in a certain city in my state..they claim to celebrate would be "insensitive to witches and pegans".

Political correctness must burn in hell.

OK....................................... :hmph:
I just wanted to wish you guys a happy halloween :)
no need to get violent :sniper:

Happy Halloween / Sam-Haine to all of you. I didn't take a pic of my lantern but here's my first ever attempt at a Pumpkin pie. I've only ever had it once before, so I haven't much to judge it by but.... look look

well halloween was yesterday cuz being the respectful god fearing person I am I dont think we should worship the devil on a sunday

but then I slapped myself senseless and ate some candy meant for the kids who didnt show up at my door this year ..happy hallow's eve

man... pumpkin pie. i love it. its more of a thanksgiving desert though.

gh0st said:

yeah ... i agree ... that and cheesecake ... with cherries on top ... mmmm

how do u not know if thats a potato pie or whatever those pies are called that looks like pumkin pie and sort of tastes like on :naughty:

I cant stand pumpkins, taste rank. Halloween I did'nt do anything but tell some trick or treaters to bugger off. Im boring.

Ritz said:
I cant stand pumpkins, taste rank. Halloween I did'nt do anything but tell some trick or treaters to bugger off. Im boring.
awww, you should stop having colds and go out and have fun and get drunk and regret it in the morning.

:p

Some of us work during the weekdays, cant get drink on sundays >_> <_< >_>

Ritz said:
Some of us work during the weekdays, cant get drink on sundays >_> <_< >_>
Thats where the pulling a sicky Monday morning comes in. Judging by how quiet the roads were this morning im guessing most people around here are sleeping off hangovers heh

Or just go out Saturday night instead :p

I've allready pulled enough sickys, dont want to get fired.

gh0st said:

True, and when I had it the first time it was part of a Thanksgiving meal I helped an American friend make at University... but I had all that pumpkin innards going to waste... and it doesn't make MUCH sense for me to celibrate thanksgiving... so yay, Pumpkin Pie.

We also had something of a party. That explains why I was drunk enough to post a pumpkin pie picture on here ;)

Also, if yesterday was All Hallow's eve... Happy Hallow everybody! :cheers:

Halloween was aight :)
i didn't think alot of kids would show up for trick or treating because this is a very new neighborhood but they did.. :thumbs:

Back