Hating the G-man..

Reborn

Reaction score
Do you think they will do the same thing in Hl2 as they did in opposing force and half-life? You know, the 'g-man behind the glass where you cant get at' or the 'g-man staring at you as he's setting up a bomb' or the 'g-man going through the door and you follow and he's vanished'.

If valve really does this, i'll hate the g-man even more, i wanna kill that kill!!!! BEAT HIM LIKE A REDHEADED STEP-CHILD!

I think he's gonna be in your face this time. Hopefully you can hit him, but you'll probably get terminated or something.

yeah, he'll blast you with his plasma rays or teleport you to xen with all those alien grunts!

I thought it was genius to include him in HL. I can't wait!

I'll make a map where you run him down with the buggy, and then run him over again and again and again....

lol, I didn't even think about that. I can't wait to run people over. I hope they have vehicles in mp so I can run other people down. LOL, yes, I am a little bastard.

Yup, theres vehicle support in multiplay, but I really want the sdk!

The G-man does use hax, i tried to shoot him in HL1 but he was invincible.

he uses noclip h4x too, like he goes through walls or vanishes!

You will be able to get to him if he was contained like in HL1, due to the fact you can kick doors in and such.

Originally posted by nw909
I'll make a map where you run him down with the buggy, and then run him over again and again and again....

Yeah, but knowing the G-man he'd simply get up and blow you up with a rocket launcher..... :(

Originally posted by Animal
The G-man does use hax, i tried to shoot him in HL1 but he was invincible.

me too, but i did make him stop moving

i hope the very last weapon gives you the ability to knee the g-man in his gonads at the end of the game.

I really do.

Originally posted by oMarKs
me too, but i did make him stop moving

Thats because you killed him, he just doesn't have a death animation.

Back