have fun

15 hours, 50 minutes actually. According to Steam anyway.

I'm already playing TF2 and it is by far the most fun multiplayer game of the year so far.

I can only hope episode 2 is all that, so to speak, as well..

13 hours, 50 minutes, 30 seconds!!!

My new computer, due to be finished today has been put on hold till Thursday. So I have a little over 48 hours to go. ;( It's gonna drive me mad.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so they are releasing it at like what, 3 am EST?

Something is wrong when I click the link the countdown says 20 hours! Is Superman making the planet spin the opposite direction again?

Excellent. I am working tomorrow, which means it'll be all nice and ready when I get home :)

My new computer, due to be finished today has been put on hold till Thursday. So I have a little over 48 hours to go. ;( It's gonna drive me mad.

Ouch. My sincere condolences.

PST, GMT-8, so it won't unlock till 8 AM for the UK I don't think.

according to me you are lucky you can play it on pc , my pc suckz so i'm gonna have to buy it on ps3:flame: (and wait 3 weeks longer :flame::flame: )

I might go to bed earlier today so that it will come quicker :p

If i would buy it on pc i would have to kill my teachers french,english and dutch because they always give loads of homework on wensdays (but that wouldend be a problem:))

PST, GMT-8, so it won't unlock till 8 AM for the UK I don't think.

hmm...12am pst that's like 2am central time?

That sucks, I have class at 9am, if it released at 12 at least then I could get some play time, but I guess I really will have to wait till tomorrow.

yeah itll be 3am for me :( and i have a midterm at 9am

God, i have 3 hours of law in college. I will not be able to concentrate :eek: I want to play now!

I'll try to roust myself up at 5-6 AM to get a couple of chapters of EP2 and some portal puzzles. I'll probably end up oversleeping though...

Im going to wait until friday night.

College days makes gaming worthless for me.

Gonna take a break from all the forums too, ahh.

seriously...I've got a 100 page project for MIS that's due in a few days and a 50 page project for c++ that's due in about a week...

Wow that's wrong, its 8 hours on steam and 14 hours on that countdown.

7 hours and 33 mins,

luckily it is unlocked 8pm NZ time, but i have an anatomy exam tomorrow so must control myself! 1 or 2 chapters :)

the ps3 version doesnt come out untill december 11...
(http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html)

i was gonna do the same as u but i cant wait that long so im gonna play it on my pc which can only handle low-med. settings

It now says Nov 16th on IGN, so thats almost a month less than you said. Seems like this new date makes sense as they said around an extra 3 weeks, if its out on the 19th for the UK shelves (PC & Xbox) then the 16th Nov would be just a bit more for the PS3 than EA were saying!

'spose the good thing is I'm short on cash, so it's saved me going overdrawn this month!!!!

There's nothing concrete from EA yet though!

Back