Have you ever? (favourite programs from childhood)

we11er

Reaction score
"...ever felt like this? Coz strange things happen, when you're going round the twist"

http://www.roundthetwist.com/

Anyone see this as a kid?

What were your favourite tv programs when you were a kid? Just a few of mine:

Jason and the wheeled warriors
Teddy Ruxspin
Bertha
Thundercats

So many more it's ridiculous.

round the twist freaked me out. thundercats were definately win :)

Only one on that list I saw was Thundercats :p

Thundercats, Biker Mice From Mars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, He-Man, Dino Riders, ace shows, and the toy franchises.. ah. :)

CrazyHarij said:
Thundercats, Biker Mice From Mars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, He-Man, Dino Riders, ace shows, and the toy franchises.. ah. :)

Biker Mice From Mars was the worst program ever :x.

Thundercats, Swatcats, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Stingray, Postman Pat, Thomas The Tank Engine.

Oh...please, not that. You know its scary that the theme came to my head when I read the title of this thread :x

I despsied that programme because I watched it all the time and couldn't stop...

My facourite show? I don't know, I'l answer when I've fed myself.

CrazyHarij said:

Dude me toooooo!!!!! All those shows rocked! :naughty:

Thunderbirds, TMNT, Thomas, Postman, Felix, and um... Magical Princess Gigi :p

Biker Mice was okay I think, don't remember much of it. The SNES game isn't bad, incidentally.

We never got Thundercats here :(

I never liked Round the Twist, I thought it wasn't a very good programme but I found myself watching it far too often.
However I did like:
Thundercats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thunderbirds, Postman Pat, Thomas The Tank Engine, Eerie Indiana, the A-Team, Batman, Dr Who... that's all I can think of for now.

Thomas the Tank Engine, Postman Pat and Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles were the best programmes.

Back