• Yes, but only the beta

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
Before anyone starts saying that this is the wrong forum, let me explain. If I had put it on CS:S discussion it would certainly almost only be positive replies, but put it here, more people would see it, and the result would represent a larger crowd.

I voted no, But why dose it matter and Just because you wanted more people to see it doesnt make this the right forum.

Admin_Winnuting said:
I voted no, But why dose it matter and Just because you wanted more people to see it doesnt make this the right forum.

I didn't mean that. Of those who visits the CS:S forum have almost everyone played CS:S, and therefore there are no piont of posting it there.

No, and I probably wont till im kinda forced to do it on a lanparty or so. The fact is, I hate counterstrike.
Why? I just hate sitting idle for five minutes because some prick shot me when I was like 30 seconds on the move.
Tried the old cs a while, but found it to have little rewarding.
Doubt the new one will suddenly roxxor my boxxor, since its nothing more than a port as far as I hear.

I like CS and hope CS:S is the best yet. Next lan I go to, which should be the weekend after HL2 release should be fun.

I own two copies of Silver so, Yes x2.

the more I play CS:S the more I enjoy it.. and I found CS absolutely abhorent before.
CS:S has a lot of flaws... but it still is a buncha fun if you play with the right people.

Yup playing it , Gold pack :D , it's quite good though I tend to suck , or at least addictive dunno.

Played it for the first time today,Reawakened my love for CS which died around 1.5 due to repetitiveness.
This game is great though,everything good about CS wrapped up in Source.Makes me wanna play HL2 though which I cant for another two weeks :(

Im used to playing DoD , so when i first played CS / CS:s (which was only week or so ago i started playing either) i wos well peeved at having to w8 for some campers or afkers for 5mins b4 being able to play again.

But im getting better at it now.

My CS:S user name is ''[HL2.net] Green Day'' if any one gives a flying monkees ball sack

Mr. Redundant said:
the more I play CS:S the more I enjoy it.. and I found CS absolutely abhorent before.
CS:S has a lot of flaws... but it still is a buncha fun if you play with the right people.

my thoughts exactly!

I play it but im having huge lag problems. Offline its nice and smooth, online its all jerk and laggy :(

Mr. Redundant said:
I own two copies of Silver so, Yes x2.

agreed :)
i enjoy CZ and CSS more than i enjoy CS1.6 for whatever reason.

I reluctantly play CS:S. I stopped playing regular CS after it went retail, since the community exploded into a bunch of ignorant bungholes with nothing to do but yell, "H3 H4X0RS!" and boot legitimately good players from servers. Then when there ARE actually hacks, either the admin isn't there, or just laughs and says, "Go clanmate go!"

I'm back to playing CS:S, but very soon am probably going to stop since the community is very similar to the old CS. I want bots, I like them better than real CS players.

(btw, this is just a generalization, I've met a couple good folks on CS servers... unfortunately the bad seems to far outweigh the good)

Oh... but the gameplay is good ole CS. :)

Yes, but I would still prefer an original multiplayer. CS:S is a lot of fun when you find a group of nice people though.

I do wish the HL2.net CA server would be set for map rotation. (hint, hint)

I played it when it first came out, realised it was the same crap I got sick of years ago, and promptly deleted it.

silverstealth89 said:
i thought you cant buy it it onyl comes in the HL2 packages

It comes in all five packages: gold, silver, bronze, standard retail and CE retail. I think he meant buying HL2.

The_Monkey said:
It comes in all five packages: gold, silver, bronze, standard retail and CE retail. I think he meant buying HL2.

its been answerd :)

CE, edition got CSS

Standard edition don't ??????

Gorgon said:
its been answerd :)

CE, edition got CSS

Standard edition don't ??????

Yes it does. But CE isn't coming out the 16th, right?

The_Monkey said:
Yes it does. But CE isn't coming out the 16th, right?

yeah, the CE coming 10 days after the standard.

But If what you saying is true, that the STANDARD got CSS with HL2 on DVD for europ then I don't see a problem getting the game on 16th :)

Could you give me a link that stating the Standard edition will have CSS with HL2 on DVD for europ ? (UK)

The_Monkey said:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I only started playing when the Source beta was released.
Can't get enough of it now. :thumbs:

Back