He is BACK!!!

And in the correct forum as well!

Oh wait, nevermind...

Welcome back!

Not to be mean or anything...but how many times where you banned ? ;)

common weres the christmas spirit ;)

awesome im a scanner on christmas day

Welcome back! even thou i thought you were VERY annoying...

Hey arent u that random guy who everyone hates, cool! However no worries I dont hate anyone we can still be friends

I don't know who you are, but you got 5 secs to impress me...starting............now!

sorry i havnt been able to come here as often, im hooked in galaxies o_O (drewl)
p.s. i met gabe newell at the dollar store last week and he whispered in my ear "two weeks, ho ho ho !"

WB Valved ray and Jagermeister. :)

Ray I dont mind u being a goddam annoying bstard cuz Ill just be even more of a pain in the *** :)

Don't worry Valved is no match for our new staff of moderators, super moderators, and general psychos with mod rights.

Hey spud! i remember you! remember that one day in the OLD halflife2.net forum, where there were like 300 people in the forum at once? lol... i have a screenie of that somewhere..

I'm back too! Wait...I never left.

Welcome back. How long util we ban you this time would you say? 2, maybe three....hours?

Farrowlesparrow said:
I'm back too! Wait...I never left.

Welcome back. How long util we ban you this time would you say? 2, maybe three....hours?

Yup, Christmas is over :)

well... this is pretty pathetic, so i'll just leave this "welcome back" stuff to you guys..

1. I don't remember this guy.

2. I don't know a single shit about what he has done.

3. Could someone tell me what's so famous about him and all this "old time" stuff?

He was a guy who got banned a fair bit. You joined in seeptember so thats probably why you dont remember him, and he is "famous", if oyu can use that word, because of the posts he used to mae.

FishStick...What exactly is so pathetic? Why bother posting in it if you don't think its worth it?

yeah i dont know how to quote stuff wit this board cause ima double nubble. but....so that arena resurrection......

So what's with Valvey's criminal record? Has he been doing EEEVVILL things?

Back