Headphone Help

Ahh. Sennheisers. Great choice.

Hmm... tough choice though on which to get. I'd go with the EH-150 only because they look more comfortable and cover more of the ear. Not to mention cheaper.

NO WAY! Those are crap serioulsy:

1. How much you wanna spend:

2. You want good headphones go with the Bose Tripod Headphones..the best headphones...not joking. I'm listening with them right now. The bass is increadable, you can't hear any noise from any other sources but the headphones, and they look nice. Go with, those and thank me later :)

I just recently got myself a pair of Sennheiser P130's and they are great. Havent tried out the mic yet, but its supposed to be pretty good. The bass is excelent and you they are really comfortable to wear, not to mention pretty cheap too!

Go with the EH-150s.. They will sound great for gaming, the others are more suitable for music and portability.. The EH-150s have good base, and a rich, full sound. You can practically hear every nuance of everything happening around you. Explosions and deep base sound crisp and clear. The design itself is very comfortable to wear too.. you never even notice they are on, as the foam seems to be some of that memory foam that's super comfortable. If you want to spend a little more, go with the Sony MDR-XD4000s, they sell on Amazon for $80 and are the best gaming headphones I've ever used. If you want to save some money instead, I'll sell you my almost brand new Sennheiser HD457s for $20 - they are almost the same as the EH-150s. Whatever you get, remember to burn them in.

Hi_BOb said:
18 Hz to 18 kHz thats not too good if you ask me...

Ya that's the frequency responce. My Bose headphones go from 14 Hz to 30Khz..but they cost quite a bit...but they are absolutly worth it.

Back