Heaven's Alive

NSPIRE

Reaction score
Small render / preview of a bigger and better-quality bryce scene + render I'm workin' on currently. C/C so far?

BTW - the bigger version should take around 11 hours to render at full quality, etc. o_O YIKES!

Attachments

• heavens_alivepreview.jpg
    heavens_alivepreview.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 357
Well no offense but i see this exact same design over and over I challenge the 3d renderers to make something original!!!

Other then the concept the art work is great!

Originally posted by Weedums
Well no offense but i see this exact same design over and over I challenge the 3d renderers to make something original!!!

Other then the concept the art work is great!

Err... I'd try but Bryce is rather limited. This is where my Photoshop skills (hopefully) will come in.

Thanks for the tips, though! Always appreciated :p.

I got a few comments.

It should be HEAVEN'S ALIVE if you are inferring heaven is alive. The picture looks pretty cool though, I'm assuming that 'fog' was added post render? What program was that in?

Oh, and I think it's funny how you have the amount of ram you have, in your sig :p.

actually nspire...if you perhaps got poser or such a program, you would see that if you combined that with bryce and made some textures, you can made something REALLY stunning :)

Maybe I should get Poser then :p. I thought that was just for character animation. What is it for then? Like, capabilities wise, too.

Oh, and on the title of "HEAVENS.ALIVE..." the reason there is no apostrophe is because I meant there to be more than one heaven. Therefore the correct phonetical term would be "Heavens Alive." It can be taken both ways, so add an apostrophe and you get "Heaven is Alive." or without one, you get "The Heavens are Alive."

See what I'm sayin'? :afro:

looks nice, could do with some nice beams of light though. Rather than just light and grey mist.

Originally posted by NSPIRE
Maybe I should get Poser then :p. I thought that was just for character animation. What is it for then? Like, capabilities wise, too.

Oh, and on the title of "HEAVENS.ALIVE..." the reason there is no apostrophe is because I meant there to be more than one heaven. Therefore the correct phonetical term would be "Heavens Alive." It can be taken both ways, so add an apostrophe and you get "Heaven is Alive." or without one, you get "The Heavens are Alive."

well i saw this uber kickass picture..i thought it was a home made model and shits...but it turned out to be a poser model that had got a new texture, and modified in BRYCE....it was very kickass work... but of course, it would take some time to figure out all that i guess ;)

Actually i also worked with bryce for a loooong time, and i think that would could do a tad better than some rings and some fog :)

hehe cool, yeah I was just trying to give you some extra comments like you asked for. And if I hadn't asked that, no one would have known the true meaning of the title :). Keep it up.

Originally posted by tim8604
hehe cool, yeah I was just trying to give you some extra comments like you asked for. And if I hadn't asked that, no one would have known the true meaning of the title :). Keep it up.

Haha, thanks Tim :p. Sorry if I was tryin' to sound like a smartass, lol. I was just explainin' of what I was thinkin' when I gave it the title.

Rock on, man... rock on. :cool: :thumbs:

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Making it "Heaven's Alive" means that something named Alive belongs to heaven. Apostrophe in this case signifies ownership.

Originally posted by ROD
Whoah, whoah, whoah. Making it "Heaven's Alive" means that something named Alive belongs to heaven. Apostrophe in this case signifies ownership.

LMAO. It can mean that. Depends on how you care to "annunciate" it. Heaven is alive, is that way that I mean it.

LMAO. It can mean that. Depends on how you care to "annunciate" it. Heaven is alive, is that way that I mean it.
Improper grammar.
just put "heavens alive"

I give up, lol... whatever. It doesn't really matter, I stopped workin' on it now. Started on somethin' bigger and better ;).

Back