Heavy+train=?

Haha, I remember seeing this before, but it's still completely awesome :p

I'm actually more interested in knowing what happens if you Uber someone and then have them get hit by the train.

I'm pretty sure they die. It's happened to me that I've died around the instant of uber from train injuries.

I saw a movie about it red spy as heavy and blu medic turn uber on and spy gets killed by train.
When you use buddha you can stop train :p
But witrout cheatc youc can run on top of train :D

Trainspotting.jpg

Was hoping they'd fly everywhere.

Still quite lol.

Love the video, that would be so fun to film and to be in...I might try it sometime...

I need moar ideas for comics though. :/

There's only x amount of situations that are funny in TF2, and half of them involve spies, so I need to alternate.

Great! :D

It would be fun to see that many Soldiers all salute just before the train rolls over them.

someday we'll remember this. And laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Oohhh boy...

great video... makes me want to play it, but this compy I'm useing doesnt have it....

Last time trains were that death-efficient is some considerable time ago...

Hilarious stuff nonetheless ;)

Lol, now they should try it with scouts or spys, they will go flying (they should all jump when they see it coming) lol

I think it would be better if it were a little more high res. THank you.

I'm actually more interested in knowing what happens if you Uber someone and then have them get hit by the train.
...verified this quite by accident last night. I ubered a heavy, he wasted the locals, and fell off the crosswalk right onto a train and promptly died.

Back