heeeelp plz

smiley_mr.T

Reaction score
jo you guys iam going crazy i made this very nice spray piant in the richt sizes 256 by 256 and i cant load it :(
does anybody know what to do ????????

btw. i want tot start a clan and does anybody know any chaep severs?????????

smiley_mr.T said:
jo you guys iam going crazy i made this very nice spray piant in the richt sizes 256 by 256 and i cant load it :(

iam = I am

piant = paint

richt = rich

????????? = too many, my eyes hurt

Beserker said:
iam = I am

piant = paint

richt = rich

????????? = too many, my eyes hurt

I have some more to add:

jo = yo

richt = right

tot = to

chaep = cheap

severs = servers

smiley_mr.T said:

www.recongamer.com/?r=2066

Maby its because of your firewall ? I couldnt load any pics because my firewall wouldnt let me, so turn it of for time being..

I thought the largest size was 128 by 128?

The largest size is 256x256

and the format of the file should be a 32bit TGA.
you then import it from the ingame spray importer (multiplayer options)

here is the best tutorial for spray creation on the web:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craigweb2k/Spray_Tut/

to those of you correcting his spelling and acting like asshats, either post and be helpful.. or don't post at all... all this negativity against people from our members IS giving us a bad name.. I think it's time the Mods put back up the sticky on how to act appropriately.

also, welcome to the forums Mr. T

Mr. Redundant said:
to those of you correcting his spelling and acting like asshats, either post and be helpful.. or don't post at all... all this negativity against people from our members IS giving us a bad name.. I think it's time the Mods put back up the sticky on how to act appropriately.

Oh, lighten up. Besides, we were being helpful. Coherent sentences with proper spelling help get your point across in a clear manner while increasing your chances of a response due to the psychological pleasure of seeing a well put together post. :cheese:

TaiFong said:
Oh, lighten up. Besides, we were being helpful. Coherent sentences with proper spelling help get your point across in a clear manner while increasing your chances of a response due to the psychological pleasure of seeing a well put together post. :cheese:
I agree that he should put a little more effort into being coherent... but still, my point still stands, if you post, AT LEAST try and answer his question.

otherwise you might as well be posting "lolz lolz +1 post count".

and it has nothing to do with me lightening up, it's the sad state of affairs here at Hl2.net, this is becoming a common occurrence.

Mr. Redundant said:
I agree that he should put a little more effort into being coherent... but still, my point still stands, if you post, AT LEAST try and answer his question.

otherwise you might as well be posting "lolz lolz +1 post count".

and it has nothing to do with me lightening up, it's the sad state of affairs here at Hl2.net, this is becoming a common occurrence.

agreed.
theres no point in posting if u aren't gonna help out the guy with his spray problem..besides spelling could have been mentioned easily as a side note after helping him out.

HL2.net has gone down in quality.. :|

Hey, I couldn't help with the problem, so instead I tried to help with the spelling.

Back