Hell Blaze - Beretta WIP

random.hero

Reaction score
hiya there, heres my latest model for Hell Blaze. as u can c, its a Beretta 92fs, i know its a common weapon sept these forums r a bit dead, and i thought u guys wud rather c somethin rather than nothin. its almost finished, well the outside is, just need to fill up the inside, so wen animated, it wont b all messy. atm the /\ count is about 1150ish, quite good i think for the detail. btw if ani1 wants to join, plz plz do we need just about evrything, skinners, modellers ANYTHING !

beretta_new1.jpg

beretta_new2.jpg

Promo Render
beretta_new3.jpg

it looks good but it's missing some major details. The selector switch on th slide is the most noticible that it's missing. that switch gives it the look of the beretta m9. the hand grip for chambering a round has no definition in you model. perhaps it is due to way too much smoothing. thats about all i can see now. post some wires so we can see your poly distribution.

i know theres still bits to b added. i cant get a wire atm, ill post 1 wen i hav time. by the fire selector, u mean the 1 near the hammer ?

*edit* just realised what u meant by the grip for chambering. yeah i did just smooth the bit that sticks out, like at the front, but all the way along. i just thought it looked weird, so i smoothed it all, aniways, thats easily changed. its just the smooth groups.

Back