Hello

Mr.Awesome

Reaction score
Hi... I'm semi-new to this forum. I have been a half-life player for about 3 or 4 years now. I play cs alot under the same name except with the prefix [FFwG] (my 3-man clan) I used to play as WHISPER-{Ethan}*** (my old 3-man clan) i joined this site one day when i noticed the second test at hl-2.com and searched about it to see if anyone else new about it. It turns out people had noticed way long ago and im a noob. well i looked around this site and liked it so i joined. yeah. woot.

Welcome, enjoy your stay :D
(nice to see you searching too, lots of new people submit old information thinking it is new :) )

Hello and Welcome!

*courtesy of Erestheux*

Hazar Dakiri said:
Hello and Welcome!

*courtesy of Erestheux*

Do you see, them, Hazar?

Do you see the pink monkeys, dancing on the ceiling of spikes?

They are hungry. They are waiting.

:monkee: : "Hello and Welcome"
:angry: :devil: ;(

The only thing to do is hide. But how can you hide when they are always there. Waiting.

Watching.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you keep your eye out for these things. They seem to be everywhere...

Welcome to the forums :)
always good to see a new forum member using the search function considering how much pple just post threads without looking around.

anyway hope u enjoy this place as much as i have :thumbs:

Well i think most new people use it ... it makes more sence then making a new thread if it already excist.. or is that just me?:p

Anyways welcome and have a pleasant stay

Back