Hello

H

Hellsflame

im new here :LOL:

my names hellsflame and i hang around the mod and sven coop forums a lot. i hope that i can be good on the forums or ill eat your jello :devil: :devil:

welcome! :D

and don't touch my jello :frown: ... cause if you do... *shakes fist*

welcome.

If you want to steal SHIPPI's jello, you will have to cooperate with someone, me for example. Many people have tried to steal it, but that all have failed.

I have many minions employed to protect said jello. If you attempt to steal it, I shall laugh in your face as your plan crumbles before your eyes

SHIPPI said:
I have many minions employed to protect said jello. If you attempt to steal it, I shall laugh in your face as your plan crumbles before your eyes

*steals jello

I WIN!

Welcome to the forums! :D

hmm

lol wat shippi said, u cant steal the jello its just not done!!!
any way me is one of shippis minions adn i have been ordered to eat ya Shens sorry :borg:

It was my decoy jello anyway, mine is still safely stored away *pats box o' jello*

Good work Bastet! You shall be rewarded!

and, uh, welcome to the forums, again, mr. hellsflame person

Bastet said:
lol wat shippi said, u cant steal the jello its just not done!!!
any way me is one of shippis minions adn i have been ordered to eat ya Shens sorry :borg:

*imu army*

SHIPPI said:
It was my decoy jello anyway, mine is still safely stored away *pats box o' jello*

Good work Bastet! You shall be rewarded!

and, uh, welcome to the forums, again, mr. hellsflame person

*imu army*

*steals real jello

I'm a professional.

*sigh* Damn, I can't compete with the might of your imu army :( You win.. this time

SHIPPI said:
*sigh* Damn, I can't compete with the might of your imu army :( You win.. this time

What about a monkey army? :monkee: :monkee: :monkee: :monkee: :monkee: :monkee: :monkee: :monkee: :monkee:
They can protect you and your jello...for a price...

Hello and Welcome!

*I don't need no sinkin' army...*

Bastet said:
hehehe, sneaks up to shens and steals jello

*throughly eliminates all traces of Bastet from this universe

from this universe mayb

*jumps in space craf from the 'other universe' and travells bac to our universe*
hello, not that easy to get rid of me lol :E

All of this of course begs the question: Just HOW is it that there's always room for jello? I mean, seriously! There is!

*steals everyones jello and makes the earth implode along with 79.9% of the universe*

mmm, jello... yum..

Welcome to the forums! (26) Enjoy your stay :D

*makes own jello, and eats it, shaking fists at the fools that tried to steal SHIPPI's :frown:. how could you? :angry:

Back