HELLP!!! client_hl2mp dll errors

J

julz127

if youre looking at my post thank you very much!!!!:E ive only just started source modding
ive download the SDK and tried to compile the code in vc++ 2005 ive installed the microsoft platform SDK and the direct X SDK as well i would love it very much if somone would help me i haven even made any changes to the code and im already getting errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!**WTF**

these are the results when i compile the client_hl2mp dll with the debug set to "RELEASE"

1>------ Build started: Project: client_hl2mp, Configuration: Release HL2MP Win32 ------
1>Linking...
1>tier2.lib(tier2.obj) : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification
1> Creating library Release HL2MP/client.lib and object Release HL2MP/client.exp
1>in_mouse.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SystemParametersInfoA@16 referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CInput::ActivateMouse(void)" (?ActivateMouse@CInput@@UAEXXZ)
1>Release HL2MP/client.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\combat\src\cl_dll\Release HL2MP\BuildLog.htm"
1>client_hl2mp - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Back