hellsing casull

slicer

Reaction score
the bigger the better, it would be nice with som help making a propper skinn and putting it ing CS (i was thinking about replasing the shotgun or maybe the magnum.)

[IMG]http://img5.exs.cx/img5/5396/joshua24rh.jpg

a bit boxy, you should look into rounding out the edges a bit more.

This gun is very cool, though like you said, it does need a propper skin. At the very least, some detail in the grip. Any plans to do any other Hellsing guns? Such as the Jackal 13mm (it would be pretty simple, it looks almost identicle except the shell ejects on the opposite side), or Seras Victoria's 30mm Halcannon (the big Anti-Midians gun she carries). I think it would be very cool. Once again, good work, and if you do anything more to this gun, please post some pictures. :D

(Oh, and as far as the boxy-ness goes, the gun by its very nature in Hellsing, is quite boxy. See the pics.)

[EDIT] - Okay, so the grip doesn't have much detail in it to begin with... But it does look very flat in the model. Maybe take some artistic liscence upon the gun and put a "standard" grip texture on it. Just my 2c, worth exactly what you paid to hear it. ;)

Attachments

• hellsing_real.jpg
    hellsing_real.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 617
  • hellsing_anime.jpg
    hellsing_anime.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,965
i have started doing the jackal, but it turned out a little more chalenging becouse its so hard to find good refrence images for it.
no plans for Victoria's cannon it is a much bigger project and i dont have time (not for the moment anyway)

The hellsing pistols are without a doubt the most awesome of firearms ever. The black one is the better of the two.

Yeah, the cannon wouldn't fit in CS anyway. Unless you made it a grenade launcher for the Smoke/HE/FB... I used to use a low-poly Jackal for the Deagle in CS 1.5. Kinda nice. Not to mention: I'm a big fan of the anime anyway.

"Casull" refers to the caliber? (Someone once called this gun "Joshua" though I never remember hearing that in the anime.)

Very cool to hear about you modeling the Jackal!

You've probably already seen this Jackal pic, but...

Attachments

• hellsing_gun2.jpg
    hellsing_gun2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,915
"Casull" refers to the caliber?

Yep, it's in Casull .454, a damn strong revolver issue; people say it's even stronger than the .50AE one.

st0lve said:
blocky handle.

and low poly to, i dont realy see why i should waste polygones on making the handel smoother

updated image:

joshua49jk.jpg

Geronimous said:
Damn... what kind if freak gun is that :p
nice modelling though :)

lmao, actually its a anti-freak gun :LOL:

if you realy want to know, see the hellsing anime, it rox.
thx anyway.

i want to try doing a skin for this model... Where can i download this model... (didnt see a link here) ?

Well, there's an image on it for his Deviant Art page, the first link in his sig. I haven't found a download either. Ask him before skinning it though-- it *is* his model after all. (Though if you do get permission to skin it, ask if you can mirror image the model and skin a Jackal too. ;) )

I made a weapon for a mod which was based on this. This was the result:

I only used the general idea of the weapon. But anything, it turned out looking pritty much the same as yours.

The only comment I can really give is to make sure you work on your hard edges. Try and get them to be a little smoother.

CA_Bakka_09mm_Final.jpg

I want to creat a mod for half-life 2 on the manga hellsing.
We recrut for my mod, slicer if you want to be my modeler for my mod, contact me, my email is :
[email protected]
contact me please, I need you !!!

lol without a skin it looks liek a normal gun that has been stretched.

IchI said:
I made a weapon for a mod which was based on this. This was the result:

I only used the general idea of the weapon. But anything, it turned out looking pritty much the same as yours.

The only comment I can really give is to make sure you work on your hard edges. Try and get them to be a little smoother.

how many polys are that gun? (btw thx for those great video tutorials, i mostly used your techniqe on the joshua)

Back