Help Changing HL2 Voucher option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*_-SpAcKeL-_*

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew who I could contact if I wanted to change the way I receive my HL2. I have the HL2 voucher and I at first chose that I wanted to receive it by mail. Now that I noticed it says 4 to 6 weeks, me thinking 2 or 3, I have changed my mind and now just want to receive it via Steam.

Is there anyway I can do this?

I can't wait 6 or 8 weeks for a game that millions will be playing in that time span, it just won't do, I can't take it! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Sorry bud, once you sent that in you can't change your mind... Should've read the fine print ;)

You could do like what others are doing in your situation... Buy HL2 in stores (actually over Steam is better, supports VALVe more) and then once your ATI Voucher game comes in just sell it to someone. :)

roofylake said:
Just download the ISO off someone if you want a CD copy
Please read the forum rules and come back in 10 days.

Banned for 10 days for multiple reasons.

Ummm no you don't you have to make a backup of it yourself and not use your friend's CD etc...

You should of written down the key or created an account before you sent it.

roofylake said:
Wtf You Legally Own It Assholes!
It doesn't really matter to be honest because there's been so many complaints about you this evening, and I can see why, there's still enough reason to ban.

If you want a more detailed reasoning behind it then please contact myself or an administrator.

" I have the HL2 voucher " He says that is has it?
So, it is legal.
Remember that Valve are the guys that made the CD and sent it to be copied. Therefore, the people that are making the copies can't claim money for people that download a ISO installer of HL2.
When we buy it from the store, we are paying for the CD/Box/manual ...

Also, there haven't been any complants about him at all other than you lieing. He Never once started a post in the wrong area, nor did he do anything wrong. It is you that is wrong.
You guys are really abusive uneducated admins that are most likely jobless

Heh I bet it's the same guy just on different account.

Alright listen, if you at least know that there is a law that does allow you to legall backup your own software/dvds/games... Now what you are saying is that just because you bought a movie on the internet means it's okay for you to go into Blockbuster and copy the DVD... It's not, that DVD you are copying from is NOT your property and thus it's against the law (illegal).

You must wait until you have YOUR OWN copy and then you can copy that. It doesn't matter if it is "on it's way". You can't use anybody else's stuff to copy it.

GBush said:
" I have the HL2 voucher " He says that is has it?
So, it is legal.
Remember that Valve are the guys that made the CD and sent it to be copied. Therefore, the people that are making the copies can't claim money for people that download a ISO installer of HL2.
When we buy it from the store, we are paying for the CD/Box/manual ...

Also, there haven't been any complants about him at all other than you lieing. He Never once started a post in the wrong area, nor did he do anything wrong. It is you that is wrong.
You guys are really abusive uneducated admins that are most likely jobless

LOL maybe if you made it a little more obvious it was you under a different name...

maybe if the conversation here were going well I'd leave this topic open.

However...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back