Help me make this command, PLEASE

D€vIL²

Reaction score
bind "z" "+zoom;cl_drawhud 0;r_drawviewmodel 0"

as you can see I want to beable to zoom without the stupid circle thing and the faded border, so when I try it it works but when I let go of zoom the hud a view model dosn't come back I tried this, but it didn't work:

alias +zoo "+zoom;cl_drawhud 0; r_drawviewmodel 0"
alias -zoo "cl_drawhud 1; r_drawviewmodel 1"
bind z +zoo
tell me how I can make this work, BTW, check out my slo-mo:

alias +slow "host_timescale .4;phys_pushscale 5;sv_gravity 450;mat_hsv 1"
alias -slow "host_timescale 1;phys_pushscale 1;sv_gravity 600;mat_hsv 0"
bind mouse2 +slow

i have the mat_hsv set so that when you go into slo-mo it goes black and white, to give it style.

Try this:
Code:
alias custom_zoom_in "+zoom; cl_drawhud 0; r_drawviewmodel 0; bind z custom_zoom_out"
alias custom_zoom_out "-zoom; cl_drawhud 1; r_drawviewmodel 1; bind z custom_zoom_in"

bind z custom_zoom_in

Here's a complete Noob coding question for ya:

Do you just paste these into the console or is there a seperate file you need to edit?

corkscru74 said:
Here's a complete Noob coding question for ya:

Do you just paste these into the console or is there a seperate file you need to edit?

I made a autoexec.cfg file which has all of my tweaks (ex.
sv_cheats "1"
cl_ragdoll_collide "1"
sv_autosave "0"
jpeg_quality "100")

then I made a userconfig.cfg for all of the binds (ex. bind "p" "npc_create npc_zombie"
bind "o" "npc_create_equipment weapon_smg1; wait; npc_create npc_combine_s"
bind "i" "npc_create_equipment weapon_smg1; wait; npc_create npc_citizen"
bind "m" "ai_disable"
bind "n" "noclip"
bind "v" "impulse 101"
bind "," "mat_fullbright 0"
bind "." "mat_fullbright 1")

*be sure that when if you want to have it open up other cfg files you put "exec userconfig.cfg or exec XXX (what ever the name of your file is)"

I think you could paste it in the console, but you'd have to add the ";" symbol at end of each line.
It's safer and easier to add these lines to autoexec.cfg, but remember about these commands in the file when you'll want to re-bind this key in the future ;)
I'm not sure if aliases get stored in the main config file, can't test it right now :/

Back