Help me punish a chav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

Tank
Reaction score
A girl was drugged and raped at a local nightclub (for goths, but not hardcore ones), now, i happen to be in possesion of on of the guys numbers.

We know it was a chav because the stupid ****ers took pictures of it happening on HER mobile, then gave it her back...:hmph:

I need to know allllllll the nasty things you can do with a persons phone number, and please, dont hold back this girl was gangraped by chavs.

Hahaha this is so fake. He probably just wants us to prank his neighbor or something.

The cops HAVE been notified, many times by many people.

Me and a few others are just...Joining in. How does this make me a loser?

EDIT: AaAAAhAHAHAHAahahaHAHAAHAH lex luther, funny, of course i would make all that horrible shit up just to prank my neighber...

If they took photos and you have this guy's number, why the hell wouldn't you call the cops? Going to jail is the ultimate punishment.

Wtf guys, dont flame me for this, police have the number, police have the pics, police have everything. We just want to do our part...£2,000 phone bill anyone?

Shamrock said:
Going to jail is the ultimate punishment.
No. Going to jail and getting gang raped by other chavs is the ultimate punishment.

sms him to death with free online smsing
he cant block it

give his number in a gay chat and ask every gay in there to phonesex
lololol :D

join a few chats and make urself very hated under his name, then give 'your' number and tell em to call you if they have the balls

The ultimate punishment is death. Make it long, slow, and excruciatingly painful. Oh yeah, and don't get caught.

Now... I'm not entirely serious, but i'm sure many people might do that in that situation. I might.

I heard about a guy who once raped a girl at a school in long beach california, where I was growing up, and she had some friends or family members who were gang members, and the gang members found and castrated the guy. No lie.

That would be my best suggestion. Castrate him, then mutilate whats left. <nods>

When he answers the phone..tell him the ending of the latest harry potter book!!! :)

Or you could go with the gay phone sex thing. Longer, more embarassing and harder to trace back to you. Oh yeah, and call the police and get him arrested so he can be thrown in jail and get raped by other chavs on a daily basis.

DizzyOne said:
sms him to death with free online smsing
he cant block it

give his number in a gay chat and ask every gay in there to phonesex
lololol :D

join a few chats and make urself very hated under his name, then give 'your' number and tell em to call you if they have the balls

Im liking that chat one :D

kill his mother in her sleep, lol, oh man that one always gets me, hahaha...

The best way is to use http://www.keen.com to call his house over, and over, and over. It's some site where you can get psychic readings, and you're supposed to put in your own number to get connected, and the first call is free. I used to do this to some kid down the street so much until his parents called the police. It's very effective, and extremely hard to trace back to you.

Jesus ****ing Christ. I seriously wish I was there. I've been punching walls and my fists are tough enough. :)

Another thing to do is to sign him up for a bunch of free trial magazines, where all you have to do is put in the address, and they get shipped. Lots of sites offer this. The catch is that the recipient of the magazines is automatically subscribed, unless they notify back to cancel. It makes a really big headache for the victim, especially if you send them over a dozen magazines.

order him 10 thousand free boxes from UPS. oh wait you are in the UK. I dont know.

Set him on fire, throw him into a pool filled with gasoline (or "petrol" for our British members), so it will explode and throw him into another pool of water, where he'll drown. Pwned, yo.

Force him to watch the 29 year old Andy Milonakis.. I seriously despise that man..

Wow. Dont call his phone. Find out where he is and beat the mutherloving shit out of him. I recommend aluminum baseball bats, but I heard lead pipes and pipe wrenches do the job too.

knock the shit out of him and take him to a tatoo place and get them to tatoo "rapist" onto his forhead, then all the cops again get them to send him to jail and let them do the job

Chavs listen to only 3 music genres; Rap, R&B and Dance. Rap for the boys, R&B for the girls and Dance for both sexes. Extensively most of the music they listen to is in the Top40 or has been at some point in the last year. I

What happens if I want to be a Chav but I don't listen to that music? Long story short: yet another idiotic sub-culture.

pvtbones said:
knock the shit out of him and take him to a tatoo place and get them to tatoo "rapist" onto his forhead, then all the cops again get them to send him to jail and let them do the job

dam thats a very good idea

also I think a huge phone bill can be good too so lets make a lot of calls whit it

Why must people always act like this?
"...Hey! I just saw a gangraping! and I got the rapist's number!........TO THE HL2.NET MESSAGEBOARD!"

Kinda've awkward... No?
It's as if this messageboard is a Magic 8 Ball for alot of people... Whenever something happens, they ask what they should do here.

xlucidx said:
"...Hey! I just saw a gangraping! and I got the rapist's number!........TO THE HL2.NET MESSAGEBOARD!"

Kinda've awkward... No?
It's as if this messageboard is a Magic 8 Ball for alot of people... Whenever something happens, they ask what they should do here.

People develop strong emotional attachments to this place, for some reason. They value the opinions of the people here, for some reason. Can't understand why that is..........:LOL: :p

xlucidx said:

Kinda've awkward... No?

Hey, if a strretwar or an invasion by America/Aliens happened right in front of my house, I would post it here. :p

Skaadi said:
People develop strong emotional attachments to this place, for some reason. They value the opinions of the people here, for some reason. Can't understand why that is..........:LOL: :p

Especially when we never actually provide USEFUL information for them. :p

It's strange though... Suppose they just witnessed a brutal murder?!

"Hey guys, I just heard a chainsaw and someone screaming... So I looked out my window and some masked freak was killing everyone that was outside. What should I do? :)"

xlucidx said:
Especially when we never actually provide USEFUL information for them. :p

It's strange though... Suppose they just witnessed a brutal murder?!

"Hey guys, I just heard a chainsaw and someone screaming... So I looked out my window and some masked freak was killing everyone that was outside. What should I do? :)"

Answer 1: Er, err um, er, go kill him with your moniter!

Answer 2: Call the cops

Answer 3: Help him massacre every living organism in the vicinity!

bvasgm said:
SPADE kills DUMBLEDORF!!! :O :O :O
Or you could go with the gay phone sex thing. Longer, more embarassing and harder to trace back to you. Oh yeah, and call the police and get him arrested so he can be thrown in jail and get raped by other chavs on a daily basis.

What was the point Borgasm :|

I don't know what you can do to the chav however...

The original post smells fishy to me. The guy's (hopefully) going TO PRISON, and should in theory be in custody, yet you will exact your revenge by...? Ordering fleets of minicabs to his house? Wha'?

xlucidx said:

Kinda've awkward... No?

What I find worse, is that people are posting childish pranks to pull... Hey, lets tickle, or prank the guy, etc etc etc. He raped a girl! Its not a joke matter if its true.

It's pretty pointless, I don't think the police appreciate vigilante justice you'll just get yourself into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back