Help Needed For New Hl1 Mod!!!!!!!!

B

bestrob263

Help Needed For New Hl2 Mod!!!!!!!!

Yo,
me and my friend are designing a new mod for half-life 2. i know basics of making a mod, but this is too advanced to be done by me, :x . I will need a person or people for modeling, mapping, and scripting for HALF-LIFE 2. It will be a multiplayer mod with rubber band guns, working like digital paintball. this wont be a lot of trouble especially for the advanced people out there and plus lots of the maps will be from counter-strike. PLEASE I NEED HELP ANYONE PLEASE HELP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MOST OF THE CREDIT WILL GO TO YOU. POST BACK THEN E-MAIL ME at [email protected] AND WE WILL GET STARTED ON THE MOD. Thanks. :bonce: :sniper: (As u probly noticed i have moved to HALF-LIFE 2

Move to Half-Life 2, or prepare to get owned :p

Why does he have to move to HL2?? Just because hes not an engine fanboy doesn't mean his mod is going to fail....

Well actually reading his post maybe it will :p

MonkOnFire said:
Why does he have to move to HL2?? Just because hes not an engine fanboy doesn't mean his mod is going to fail....

Well actually reading his post maybe it will :p
and the fact that he put "urmom" as his location.

actualy it says hl2 i think but like the stickdeathmatch mod (no offence inteded) it doesnt sound like anyone would want to play this mod so why go to the trouble of making it?

wow ur dumb.

crackhead said:
i think but like the stickdeathmatch mod (no offence inteded) it doesnt sound like anyone would want to play this mod so why go to the trouble of making it?
Tell me why you brought my mod into a conversation about you making a idiot move. Also urmom is not even a location.

Back