Help offered: C++ Source SDK Programmer

C

contra82

Hey guys at hl2.net,

I'm a programmer with about 3 years of C++, and about 18 months playing with the Source SDK. I have a fair bit of experience, and am able to handle most things within Source (game rules, visual effects, advanced weapons, VGUI etc) and am learning to work with shaders.

I am able to dedicate time to the mod on a daily basis, and am committed to a mod if it and it's team appeal to me.

If you want to get in touch, PM me or reply in this thread. Cheers!

We are a team of:
2 coders
2 modelers
1 mapper
2 concept artists

We really want to have one more coder on our team. We have done things easier now with SVN. We the coders will face a few challenges, but this is a great learning oppurtunity. That is why we are doing our mod to learn, and get further knowledge within our areas.

Get in contact with me for further info. I cant post all our ideas and concepts here, you understand that. From there we will see if you find interest in our mod.

edit: Oops. Firefox did something strange...

-dodo

We are looking for a programmer to work along side our lead programmer and complete some tasks together and tie the final knots as we are close to a first public release.

Contact me VIA:

AIM: praz1187
MSN: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

Well ? Hows it going finding a mod ?

-dodo

Hi,
StargateTC: Source is looking for a lead programmer and you just fit with our needs.

We're a team composed by three level designers, two 3D artists, and three 2D artists (and some other guys) and we are waiting for a programmer to really start the development.

Our development is running on SVN / Trac by the way...

Thanks for reading.
ApOpH!s, advertisement and public relations officer for StargateTC: Source mod.

Back