help plz =_=

N

NeonGenesisX

hi Iv currently downloaded a FN F2000 skin from FPSBanana
heres the url: http://www.fpsbanana.com/?section=viewitem.skins.skins.main.855

after i downloaded it i fallowed the read me the place each folder exactly where the read me said but when i when in the game and started to create a game after loading halfway a message showed up saying

*server is enforcing consistency for this file:
models\weapons\w_rif_aug.mdl

so could some one help me with this problem its seems that im the only one who have this kinda problem with *Ankalars famous FN F2000

any sorta help or tips I'll be very thankfull ^_^:upstare:

Attachments

• 未命名.JPG
    未命名.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 290
Its what the error means, server consistency for the model means you cannot play unless you delete it. Find a server that doesn't have consistency.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Its what the error means, server consistency for the model means you cannot play unless you delete it. Find a server that doesn't have consistency.

in other words, the server is enforcing default skins/default everything and when you try to join it notices the difference in files.
he should try joining a different server and see what happens.

or you could rename your file to the exact name, and make sure its same file size, it might work like that lol.

blackflag486 said:
or you could rename your file to the exact name, and make sure its same file size, it might work like that lol.

No, no it wouldn't. Server can tell if the model is different than its suppose to be.

DiSTuRbEd said:
No, no it wouldn't. Server can tell if the model is different than its suppose to be.
unless you modelled the same model EXACTLY, with the same filename and size!

Cunning!

dekstar said:
unless you modelled the same model EXACTLY, with the same filename and size!

Cunning!

thats too much work for the average gamer tho :p

Just add sv_consistency "0" to your autoexec.cfg or config.cfg and that should take care of the problem. It worked for me when I had installed some custom skins.

That shouldnt work cos its usually set by the server side

Back